Chapter 13: doctors and the alpha.

Skylers P.O.V.

I wake up in a bed... it's warm and soft. I lay there for a bit when the memory of what happened comes rushing back. The dungeons, the knives... I shutter at the knives... anyway that's not the point...

(Get it...knives...point...knives are pointy... sorry)

Anyway then the memories of the sparks. MATE. I found my mate. Where is he? He brought me to the hospital... wait.
I look down to see the needle in my arm.
I stiffen and start to panic. No no no anything but needles. I try to contact my wolf but she isn't answering. Why the hell isnt she answering. I need her, I need my mate. I hate needles. I start to hyperventilate but this sets of an alarm. The next think I know, I'm being held down by doctors.

I didn't even sense them enter. I don't know where I am and my wolf isn't talking to me. The faint sent of my mate hits me and I try to calm down. I vaguely remember his features. He was so handsome.

The nurses try to calm me and for the most part my breathing is normal but the panic... no that is still there. I'm panicking because I can't talk to my wolf, I can't see my mate but I felt him, I smell his sent. He's not here.

The memories of my parents decide to pay me a visit and this doesn't help me one bit. Why they wanted to come now... I don't know. They're like that one annoying cousin that just randomly appears and disturbs you at a family gathering.

Anyway I start to go into a panic attack and I hear the doctor call someone. I try to focus on something else, anything else just not the memories that now invade my mind. I close my eyes think of the feeling of the sparks, how I wish I could feel them again. I wish I could hold him again. I wish i could smell him again... wait... I do smell him. My eyes are still closed, trying to control what little control I had left. I suddenly feel sparks all over me. My eyes shoot open and I come face to face... well face to chest with my mate...

He's hugging me... MY MATE. The one that I was made for. He's hugging me. I start to regain my senses. He starts saying calming things and he reassures me that I'm ok and that I'm safe now. I calm down little my little and that's when I noticed that we were alone in the room. My tears stop and now I'm just sniffing into my mates chest, I don't even fully know what he looks like but I love him. I feel so safe with him.

" you're ok little one, I've got you. You're with me now and I'll always protect you, I'll always be there. You're safe now. Shhhhhhh I've got you. I love you so much princess. I'm so sorry."

Hearing this from him calmed me down but I was now dead tired, the panic attack took all my energy. I then realized he apologized... why?

This was the last thought I had before drifting to sleep in my mates arms. Still not knowing what he looks like.

I wake up a few hours later still in the same bed. But no needle ... But this time I had a god of a man laying his head on my stomach while sitting on a chair next to me. He looks so cute. I reach out to touch his face when suddenly...

"MATE !!!!!!!"

I jump at the sound of my wolf screaming, I scold her and she laughed and apologized.

"I'm sorry Skyler, I was just so exited to finally see him."

I agree with her and told her she's lucky he didn't wake up but then I ask where she went and why I couldn't talk to her. She then tells me it's because she has been healing me and this took most of her strength so she slept. This made sense... I guess.

I look down at the man that's laying on me and smile. I reach out to touch his hair when suddenly the door opens and this woke him up. I froze and looked at the doctor then my mate who's still waking up. Wow he is so cute when he's sleepy. I see the circles under his eyes and wonder why he hasn't slept. He looks at me and our eyes met. His grew as he realized that I'm not asleep and he hugs me... it's the best feeling in the world. I hug back but that's when the doctor spoke.

"Alpha Kane, your mate may leave with you. I'll give you her medicine when you check out."

The doctor left and I froze once again...
I think I'm Elsa due to all the freezing I've been doing. Get it... sorry I'll stop.

I look at the man who saved me, the man who's known to be ruthless and cold hearted, the great alpha Kane... my mate.

————————————————————————
I hope y'all enjoyed it. Please tell me what I should improve or what you want to see. I love recommendations.

Anyway I love you guys.
See you in the next chapter.

Beyyyyyyyy ❤️