Chapter 6: A Runaway

James P.O.V

I watched as she was taken to her room to go pack. I didn't like the way her father was mad right now. I don't want him hurting my angel.
Only I can touch her.

I sit in the living room waiting for her to come out as I wanna take her home and make her mine over and over again. I've been waiting for the Opportunity to do so and now it's here so I'm not holding back.

Her mother and brother are in the kitchen talking but I don't pay them much attention.

"You want something to drink James?"

I hear her mother asking me from the kitchen.
I was surprised as she seemed very upset just a little while ago.

"No thank you ma'am."

What, I can't be disrespectful towards my future mother in law. Plus I would rather drink something else...

I stop these thoughts as my little friend is starting to wake up and I can't have her mother or her see me like this now. I have to control myself for now.

I wait a little while more when suddenly I hear a loud bang.

*Skyler!*

I think as I'm running into her room and see her standing up. Her face busy bruising up. Her dad... hit her. I'm going to kill him.

"And the father of the year award goes to the jackass in the doorway."

I hear Skyler say and I have to admit it was funny but I rush over to her and we get left alone... perfect.

I try to help but she pushes me away. I can't believe her. I made myself perfect for her but she still pushes me away. She's just blind.

"She's not our mate James. Leave the she wolf alone you asshole."

My wolf said to me but I push him back. He is just as blind as Skyler. I will make her see how much I love her. She is mine. I own her.

I don't remember what happened next but I remember threatening her and storming out. Promising to get her within an hour.

I head towards the woods and shift, putting my phone and a pair of pants down for me later on. I need to blow off some steam. I kill the first thing I see. A deer. I don't eat it. I just watch it die. Watching the life drain out of its eyes. I love this. I love making a kill.

Yes call me crazy but it's how I am. I continue onward. I'm not hungry, just pissed so I run and dig my fangs into the next living thing.

I continue this until I'm satisfied and I trot back to where I put my things and shift back. I put on the pants and look at my phone. Time to get my mate.

"She isn't my mate."

"She will be, now shut it. You're irritating me wolf."

"I have a name."

"I don't care."

I shut him out and walk to my angel's house. I get there and her mom opens up the door.

"She is still in her room."

"Thanks."

I walk through the house passing her brother and dad talking about something that I don't care about. I get to her room and knock.

"Hunny, I've come to get you and take you home."

No reply

"Skyler open the door."

No reply

"I'm coming in hunny but know you'll be punished for this."

I go into her room. She's not there.

Omg she didn't.... did she ?

I look around... the window is open and some of her belongings are gone.

Well, well, well. Looks like you choose the hard way hunny. I will find you. I'll always find you.

Ladies and gentlemen looks like i have a runaway on my hands.

————————————————————————
Hey y'all ❤️❤️❤️
Just wanted to say goodnight 😘

Hope y'all liked it 👌
Thanks for the support guys.

Beyyyyyyyy 🥰