Chapter 14: she needs help

Kane's P.O.V.
————————————-
⚠️ Warning ⚠️ 18+ content is present and has been outlined with ⚠️  so you can skip that part if you want to
————————————-
I was busy sliding the knife over Daniel one last time before me and my wolf decided that we were satisfied. Now don't get me wrong he's dead and we made it a very painful death.

I walk out of the dungeons and told the guards to clean up the mess. I run over to my house.

(Yes I live in a house, I don't live in the pack house even though we have a very big one. I live in a house so that I can have privacy)

I walk into my house, it's a large house, the style is rustic but modern. I run through the living room and up the stairs to take a shower in my room. I start the water and strip. I step into the shower and watch the blood wash away. It's a satisfying site but my mind drifts to my mate. She was perfect and she was mine. Who could ever hurt someone so pure and so perfect. She will be mine if she chooses, I won't force her to be with me. I'm ruthless, not heartless.

⚠️18+ content starts now⚠️

I think of her face, her hair and lips. That body... good god that's body is to die for. I can feel myself getting hard. I think of her. I grab my dick and start to stroke it. Fuck what is this woman doing to me. I start to breath heavily.

How I want her to be mine fully, I want her to be exposed under me, needy and greedy, wanting me and only me.

Fuck I want to fuck her until she remembers nothing but my name, from dusk till dawn. I stroke faster. Good god I want her so bad. I continue to stroke my length until release. Fuck..... I need to be careful. I don't want to hurt her or force her. She makes it so hard to control myself. I don't want to scare her away. I need to be careful.....

⚠️18+ content finished⚠️

I finish the shower and pull on a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt. I pull on some sneakers and start to walk over to the pack house. I tell my beta to meet me in my office.

I open the door to my office and he's there waiting for me. So I tell him to sit down and he does.

" I found my mate, mike."

I say and he just looks up to me in disbelief. Before he starts talking. Clearly very happy and exited.

"Alpha that's awesome! We have a Luna now, you have a mate! This is amazing. Who is she ?"

I look over to this puppy of a wolf being exited to have a Luna. This makes me proud and happy to see him exited for me.

I tell him that she was the rouge and he pales. This doesn't surprise me. He knows how I feel about rouge and that I can't stand most of them but I tell him to calm down and that I've already excepted her.

"When can I meet her Alpha ?"

"Not right now mike, I would love for her to meet the pack but she's in the hospital and I want her to heal and recover before meeting anyone."

My beta agrees and we talk for a little bit before the doctor links me.

"Alpha, your mate is having a panic attack and we need you to calm her. She will end up hurting herself if she continues to panic."

I tell my beta that he can not tell anyone about my mate and he obeys. I run out of the office and to the hospital

Hold on baby girl, I'll be there soon. I'll make it better.

I run to the room she is in and burst in. I see her siting with her eyes closed and she is tense. She's also struggling to keep her breathing under control and crying. So I do the only thing I can think of. I hug her. She fits perfectly into me. I can feel her relax and this really makes me and my wolf happy, to know we calm our mate.

I tell the doctor and nurses to leave and they all exit.

She holds onto me and she stopped crying. I tell her that she's safe and I'm here now.

" you're ok little one, I've got you. You're with me now and I'll always protect you. I'll always be there. You're safe now. Shhhhhhh I've got you. I love you so much princess." 

Damn I felt so bad that I left her there

"I'm so sorry"

She looks so tired and I can see her drifting to sleep. I let her fall asleep on my chest and when I'm sure that she's asleep I put her into her bed.

I call the doctor and tell him to take out the needle. I have a feeling that's what freaked her out. He does what I say and tells me that I will be able to take her home tomorrow, and it's currently 11pm so this makes me happy. He leaves and I sit there. Happy and whole with my mate. I will protect her and I'll be there when she needs help.

———————————————————————
Hope y'all liked it

Love ya

Beyyyyyyy ❤️❤️❤️