Chapter 11: blood, knives and needles.

Skyler P.O.V.

"Wake up human!"

I jolt up from the cold floor. Mildly panicking because I though the alpha was here.

"What's wrong Kate?"

I stand up, waiting for a response from her. That's when I smell it... what is that. It's sweet and muscular...
Like forest and chocolate... damn it's mouth watering...

"Mate was here."

WHAT!!!!! my mate was here, my wolf didn't say anything... wow he's in one of the strongest packs ever.

I wonder is the alpha will let me be with him, as I am a rouge and the alpha of this pack... he hates rouges. I start getting really happy thinking of my mate. I wander what he's like. What he looks like and what he thinks about strawberries...

I sit there in my own little world... when the doors to the dungeons open... this guy wasn't my mate... for one he was not my type...

He walks slowly and I think he'll pass me but nope... my birthday present was being tortured...

My wolf starts growling in my head, I stand taller, alert and on edge. This is a male that isn't my mate, I don't trust him...

This un-named male creeps towards me, smiling. And no people not a hi how are you smile, it's more of a hi kids want some candy smile. This guy looked weird.

"Hello girly, I'm here to have some fun."

What, fun. This old, random, creepy ass dude wants to have "fun".

He stalks towards me. Hand behind his back and I become very curious as to what he has behind there. I don't think I'll like it though.

"You know the alpha told us to leave you alone... I don't know why. I think he just wants a pretty little thing, like yourself, all for himself... oh my apologies, my name is Daniel. I'm one of the top warriors. Now I want to have some fun."

He takes his hand out from behind his back. Knife. A very big, very silver looking knife. And for those who don't know. Silver hurts werewolves. Badly.

I back into the corner... he comes closer.

"Stop, don't do this."

Slap.

"Don't tell me what to do rouge."

Slap.

My wolf didn't like this, I try to contain her but she brakes through

"STOP HITTING ME YOU DUMBASS RUNT OF A PATHETIC WEREWOLF! YOU HIT LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD GIRL ANYWAY!"

Oh no. This was bad. The male starts getting visibly angry, like ready to shift angry...

He come at me with full strength. Kicking and punching me. Damn wolf why did you have to say that.

She tries to fight back seeing as she has control now, but the male restrained her. No.

I push her back and take back control.

"Please I'm sorry, just please stop."

"No bitch I'm going to teach you some manners."

He straddles me and takes out the knife... he turns around and starts lightly tapping the knife on my thigh... he presses down and I scream.
He drags the knife along my thigh slowly, cutting the flesh and leaving a crimson red river flowing down my leg. The blood loss is a lot, seeing as it is silver.

I start to loose consciousness, as he lifts the knife, presumably to go for the other thigh. I start seeing black dots because of blood loss when the smell hits me like a ton of bricks... mate.

The weight of the wolf on top of me is lifted and a loud crash sounds next to me. I look over to see my mate, well I see his back, he is beating the life out of the guy who cut me. I whimper as the wounds burn. He freezes. Looks at me and wow... he is hot. Not even hot like, hell is jealous because this guy is hotter, hot

He looks at me, looks at the cuts and bruises that the other guy made and starts shaking with anger. I can't remember what he said to someone behind me but another male came and took Daniel somewhere. I start feeling very sleepy as I'm lifted from the ground. The wounds stinging and I hiss in response. They hurt like a bitch.

Sparks erupted from the touch of our mate and his sent calmed both me and my wolf. He said something that I can't recall and started running somewhere at lightning speed. I drift in and out of consciousness as he keeps saying things that I can't remember. We reach what I presume is a doctor because of the hospital smell. I hate hospitals.

Me un-named mate puts me down on a bed, and the doctor, I presume starts feeling my arm. No. Needle. I hate needles, I can't have needles.

I whimper and try to pull away. I cry, my fear of needles taking over and I start shaking. The blood loss making me dizzy.

My mate holds me down and I feel the needle go into my arm. I whimper as the strength fades from my body.

That's when I heard the first sentence what will change my life.

"Alpha, your mate will be fine."

I'm an Alphas mate... I'm the strongest alphas mate.

This sinks in as I slip into sweet darkness. The stress, blood loss and shock proving to much for me. Hello darkness my old friend.

———————————————————————

Hope y'all liked it ❤️

See y'all in the next chapter,
Love ya 😘

Beyyyyyyy