Author's Note

Hi guys! I'm Emem/Meme and I am known for doing teenage romance so this is really a breath of fresh air from me.

This story has suspense and action elements, something I never imagined I'll ever write. But here we all are hehe. And a romance subplot *wink wink*. The idea has been with me since 2017, but only now in 2020, in quarantine I was able to finally put this to paper.

I had so much fun doing this, I hope you will too (by reading I mean). This is the only the story (of my own) that gave me tons of palpitations. I hope it's all worth it.

Welcome to the world of the Trinity, the Navarro brothers and the huge land called Navarro Estate. Kindly vote and comment because it will mean a lot. Thank you!

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

Special thanks to these amazing people who encouraged me to go for it back when this was just an idea (in no particular order): AJ, JM, Joshua and the whole #12BestGroupEver. Also, thank you so much Anj for making this wonderful cover!

Enjoy!

- drmemewrites (formerly "ememalberts")