39: Burn Serpent Burn

Aria sent Charmaine and Gio and all the Red Ladies home.

Work still has to be done.

She called the one and only person she could rely to right now. Sana lang ay hindi ito nasaktan. Seems like he's still busy with something else. Aria however is willing to wait.

When he said he's ready, Aria walked inside the bungalow house. May susi siyang bahay na ito kaya hindi siya nahirapang pumasok.

Nang makapasok siya sa kwarto ng pakay niya, handa na itong barilin siya.

"Hi, Carlos." bati ni Aria.

"What are you doing here?" tanong ng kanyang pinsan. Halatang nagising ito sa pagkakatulog.

"Guess why I'm here,"

"What?! Nababaliw ka na ba? Ampon!" sigaw ng kanyang pinsan nang makita ang hawak-hawak ni Aria na baril. Pagkagising ay kinakapa nito ang bed side drawer, naghahanap ng armas. Habang ginagawa niya ito, kung ano-ano ang sinisigaw nito.

"Ampon! Taksil! Bitch! Navarro's slut!" sigaw nitong natataranta.

"Ni hindi ka nga tunay na Fajardo! Patay ka kay Tristan!" dagdag pa nito.

Tumawa lang si Aria. Patay na si Tristan.

"Oh I'm a real Fajardo, all right."

"Ha?" pagtataka ni Carlos.

"Fajardos are snakes."

She may be bad at guns but this time, her shot went through his chest where she wants it to be.

"That's for me, after your favorite uncle sexually abused me."

Aria doesn't care anymore if the pedophillic allegations to his cousins are real. He'll make this Fajardo suffer because she still lived with the nightmares inflicted on her.

Iniwan ni Aria ang baril na kanyang ginamit sa sahig. She could already smell the gas spilling on the insides of the room. Just in time. Ito siguro ang dahilan kung bakit paborito siya ni Gio.

Aria lit the lighter from her leather jacket pocket. Zach handed it to her a while ago.

"And this is for the women and kids whose lives you destroyed,"

Binitawan ni Aria ang may sinding bakal na lighter.

She stayed for a while, waiting for the room to catch fire before she left. Ang kaninang nanakot at nanglalait sa kanya, ngayon ay naiiyak sa takot at nagmamakaawa. Aria turned around and never looked back.

Nakangiting nakasalubong si Zach sa kanya.

"Remind me not to piss you off," bati ni Zach paglabas niya ng bahay.

"You really are good with this." puri niya kay Zach. Ngumiti lang ito.

"If you marry Sir Gio, I might be able to take direct orders from you at a discounted price."

Tumawa si Aria. Zach, the famous arsonist of the underground world just worked with her. Gio Navarro has really powerful ominous men working for him.

"Why did you burn this place down?" tanong ni Zach.

"He owned the child porn den." sagot ni Aria. Tumungo nalang si Zach, like he kind of expected it.

"Your family must really be sick."

"Oh, Zach you have no idea."

Natatawa si Aria. All the time, here she is pinning the Navarros as bad when in fact, her family is crazier and more sinister. If you can't trust a Navarro, you can't trust a Fajardo either. May katotohanan kasi ang bansag sa kanila, that they are snakes.