38: Snakes vs Scorpions

Mabilis na nagbihis si Aria. He asked Zach to take her to the abandoned hotel where Charmaine is being held captive. Aria commanded Zach to inform the Navarros where Charmaine is. Meanwhile, she's going to face her cousins. Bahala na. Her priority right now to is keep Charmaine safe.

Which side are you on, Aria? Tanong niya sa sarili. Neither. What's important now is her sister. Why was she crazy to think she could entrust her to her cousins? Tumakbo si Aria pababa ng hagdanan ng hotel. Nasa baba ang iba niyang pinsan

On the abandoned hotel's patio, there were Fajardo men with the Navarro brothers: only Ali ang Gio was here. At times like this, Gio makes sure na may isang kapatid na maiiwan sa mansyon. In case something happens, one of them should stay alive. During their joined heist, Charms was the one left at home.

Laking gulat ni Gio nang makita si Aria.

"Oh, welcome to the party!" bati ni Lyndon nang mapansin si Aria.

"Seems like the infamous Navarro brothers came to get their precious little sister." wika ni Tristan. Nasa tabi nito ang iba pa niyang mga pinsan at iilang tauhan. Naiwan sa taas si Vincent at Liana na nakabantay kay Charmaine.

"You see, Gio, we don't need to keep this bloody war between our families. You just surrender yourselves and we will all have a good night," kalmadong wika ni Lyndon.

"Aria?" tawag ni Gio. Gio doesn't want to listen to whatever speech Lyndon has to give. Aria's sight with them is confusing him.

"Oh, my bad. I'm sorry Gio. Have you forgotten that Aria is still a Fajardo? Also, you killed most of our men so I'm afraid we have to kill all of you..."

"...right now." patuloy na pagsasalita ni Lyndon na dinuduro sila.

Lyndon and the Fajardo men took out all of their guns. Giovanni and Alistair also took our their weapons.

"Your men?" pagtataka ni Ali.

"My bad! Aria didn't tell you? We staged that kidnapping incident to lure you out, Gio. But you all murdered our men." paliwanag ni Lyndon.

Aria caught herself in between guys holding out their guns.

"Aria, is this true?" tanong ni Gio. Ali was looking at her intently, with anger creeping up his face.

"Aria, which side are you on?" tanong ni Tristan.

The answer is a no brainer. Aria pointed her gun at Gio.

"I'm sorry Gio, pero pamilya ko pa rin sila."

Naglakad si Aria papalapit kay Gio. Itinutok niya ang baril sa noo nito.

"What the hell, Aria!" sigaw ni Ali.

"You're outnumbered, Navarro brothers." panatag na wika ni Lyndon. Lyndon is right. Gio and his brothers never thought they needed body guards or men tailing them. They have a few men and Aria could see some of them coming in the patio. Still, they are outnumbered. Nakatayo lang naman si Zach sa gilid, hindi maipinta ni Aria ang mukha nito.

"Come on, Aria. End that guy. That's what we wanted ever since,"

Ikinasa ni Aria ang baril. Gio was just looking at her.

"I was really a fool to trust you." bulong ni Gio na natatawa.

"I thought you are different." dagdag ni Gio. 

"Even when you're trying to kill me, you're still as gorgeous." wika nito nang tumingala para titigan siya.

Nagkita ang kanilang mga mata. Inaasahan ni Aria na sasalubungin siya ng nanlilisik na mga mata sa galit pero iba ang nakita niya. His eyes looked calm, peaceful even.

Blood for Blood (Blood Series 1) (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara