chapter 9

Yeonjun and Soobin have been flirting with each other the whole day, since tonight was their first date... Well, the second try for their first date. Yeonjun passed a note to Soobin in their biology class:

Hey you're cute

Stop making me blush in class

But you're cute... I need the world to know

You're such a flirt... You're cuter

And you're saying I'm a flirt?

Yes I am

Wow....

The bell rang before Soobin could write another note to Yeonjun.

. . . . . .

Yeonjun passed Soobin another note in their writing class:

What time do you get out of work so I can come pick you up?

Around 8 but sometimes it takes me a while to clean up

It's ok I don't mind waiting... I like the view

Wow... such a flirt

Come on I can't help it when you look so handsome all the time

As Soobin tried to pass another note to Yeonjun, Jimin noticed and said, "Choi Soobin?! Are you passing notes?!"

Soobin froze as Jimin stopped the class and started to walk over to his desk. Everyone's eyes were on Soobin.

"Choi Soobin, what is that in your hand?" Jimin asked calmly as he pointed to the note in Soobin's hand.

Soobin was too scared to say anything and Yeonjun noticed his hand starting to shake, "Mr. Park, i-it's my fault. Soobin didn't—"

"Choi Yeonjun... Not another word." Jimin said as he held up his hand to Yeonjun. He turned back to Soobin and said, "You must have something important to say if you're passing notes in the middle of my class... The note, please."

Jimin held out his hand, asking for Soobin to give him the note that only Yeonjun was supposed to see. Yeonjun's eyes widened and he quickly said, "Please Mr. Park, he—"

"What did I just say, Yeonjun-ssi?..." Jimin snapped before Yeonjun could finish his sentence, "Soobin, please give me the note. I must see what's more important than my class."

Soobin hesitantly handed over the note and Yeonjun was praying that it wasn't something that would expose them. Yeonjun looked over at Soobin, the blush evident on his cheeks and his hand shaking didn't give Yeonjun much confidence.

Soobin was scared. What if Jimin read it out loud for the whole class? What if Jimin gave them both detention? He needs to get to work right after school, and Yeonjun's parents would be furious.

They watched as Jimin unfolded the piece of paper and read to himself what Soobin wrote. Jimin just closed his eyes and sighed before saying, "Both of you, stay after class... And please, pay attention." speaking in a calmer tone than before.

"What? You're not gonna read it, Mr. Park?" Jungmin said as Jimin started walking back to the front of the room.

"This doesn't concern you, Jungmin-ssi."

Jimin placed Soobin's note on his desk and continuing to teach the class. Yeonjun kept trying to get Soobin's attention, but Soobin wouldn't even spare him a glance. He kept drawing in his notebook until the class ended.