chapter 35

"Bin, we have to get up—"

"sssssshhhhhh"

"But, binnie—"

"sssssshhhhhh... one more minute?"

"You said that five minutes ago."

Soobin whined, "But I wanna cuddle."

"We promised TaeTae and Beomgyu that we'd help... And it's already nine thirty."

"I'm tired, Junie."

"If we don't get up now, we're never gonna get up."

"Fine..."

"Hey..." Yeonjun softly said as he brought his hand up to place on Soobin's cheek, "I'll make us some breakfast and I promise I'll give you all the cuddles in the world when we're done, ok?"

Soobin softly smiled, making one of his dimples show.

Yeonjun took the opportunity to poke it, "You're so cute when you're clingy."

"S-Sorry..."

"Baby, you're fine..." Yeonjun said before giving Soobin a gentle kiss, "Let's get dressed and then I'll make us some breakfast, ok?... I'll wear that shirt if you want me to."

"You know I love it when you wear that shirt, Jun."

"I know."

. . . . .

Yeonjun and Soobin walked down the hallway to Beomgyu's apartment, laughing about some pun Yeonjun had made. They saw Taehyun, Kai, and Beomgyu outside the door, trying to push something into Beomgyu's apartment.

They both rushed over to the three younger boys, "Hey, what are you doing?"

"It's too heavy." Taehyun said, taking a heavy breath after.

"TaeTae, don't hurt yourself... Beomgyu and I can carry it..." Yeonjun said as he took Taehyun's spot and ruffled his hair, "Where's this going?"

"My bedroom." Beomgyu said shyly.

"Ok, no problem... Lift with your legs..." Yeonjun said as him and Beomgyu both squatted down to pick it up, "Ok, ready?"

"Yeah, hyung."

"Ok, one... two... three!" Yeonjun said before they lifted it up and slowly carried to to Beomgyu's bedroom.

Soobin and Taehyun both shook their heads, realizing they were staring at their boyfriends. Soobin laughed a little and whispered, "Did you ask Beomgyu-ah to wear that shirt?"

"I was gonna ask you the same thing about Yeonjun."

They both laughed a little and Soobin said, "Maybe we should let them work on that while we work on something else. I think we're gonna be too distracted."

"I agree... Let's make the shelves for the living room."

Soobin laughed as he walked to the bedroom, peeking his head inside as Yeonjun and Beomgyu placed the box down in the middle of the room, "Jun?"

Yeonjun slid his fingers through this hair and looked over at his boyfriend, "Yeah, bin?"

"So ummm... Taehyunnie, Kai-ssi, and I are gonna build the shelves for the living room. Taehyunnie and I are gonna get too distracted if we stay in here."

Yeonjun laughed a little, "We'll work in here."

"Thanks, babe. Love you." Soobin said as he pulled his head out of the door frame .