chapter 24

"Why're you two so smiley?" Kai asked as he looked over at Yeonjun and Soobin.

"We're always smiley." Yeonjun replied.

"You're giggling at each other... for no reason."

"Are we not allowed to?"

Kai took another bite of his sandwich, "Did you two have sex or something?"

Yeonjun's eyes widened, "Kai Kamal Huening!"

Soobin furrowed his eyebrows, "S-Sexeu? I do noteu know dat word."

"Hyung, it's just another word for ice cream." Kai said to him in Korean.

"R-Really? I lub sexeu." Soobin said in English with a smile.

Kai and Taehyun burst into laughter while Yeonjun was trying to hold back from laughing. Soobin's smile faded and he asked, "What? What's so funny?"

"I don't think you wanna know." Yeonjun said as Taehyun and Kai continued to die of laughter.

"W-Wait... I don't get it... Isn't that the equivalent to saying he loves ice cream?... I lub sexeu too." Beomgyu added, saying the last sentence in English.

Yeonjun couldn't hold it in anymore and burst into laughter while Kai and Taehyun could barely breathe. Kai's loud laughing were making people stare at them. Soobin and Beomgyu just looked at each other and shrugged, totally confused about what was so funny.

"Can you please tell me? It definitely doesn't mean ice cream if it's making you laugh this much." Soobin said.

"Please don't tell him... It's too funny." Kai said as he wiped the tears from his face.

"I'll whisper it to you." Yeonjun said and Soobin leaned his ear towards Yeonjun. Yeonjun cupped his hand, shielding his whisper from everyone else.

Soobin gasped once Yeonjun told him what it was and hit his chest, "Yeonjun!! You let me say that!"

"I'm sorry! You said it before I could say anything."

"W-Wait... What?" Beomgyu said with his eyebrows furrowed.

Taehyun finally stopped laughing and said, "It means sex, gyu." in Korean.

Beomgyu snorted and tried to hold in his laughter, but ended up cracking a smile. He bit his bottom lip to stop himself from laughing and said, "Ok... It's a little funny."

Soobin blushed profusely, realizing what Kai had said earlier. Kai noticed and said in English, "Oh my god... You two did have sex, didn't you?... Look at him blushing."

"Kai, you better shut your mouth." Yeonjun said, changing his tone.

"C'mon... We're only three years apart, big bro."

"I ain't telling you anything... Even if we did do something, that's private."

"Really? No tea today?"

"Never, Kai."

"T-Tea? Like da drinkeu?" Soobin asked, trying to follow along with their conversation.

Yeonjun sighed and said, "Kai, can we please talk in Korean so binnie and Beomgyu can be part of the conversation?"

"Fine..."

Yeonjun turned to Soobin, "He was saying a slang phrase... He's comparing 'tea' to 'gossip'... I can teach you how to use it later."

"Ooooo, fun... It'll help me in class."

"Wait, you don't wanna say that in class... It's really informal."

"Ah... I got it." Soobin said in English as made an 'ok' sign with his hand.