[M] chapter 41

**smut in the beginning of the chapter. don't read if you don't feel comfy**

As soon as they got inside Soobin's apartment, Soobin pressed Yeonjun up against the door and kissed him hard. Yeonjun kissed him back, trying to regain his dominance, and flipped Soobin around so he was against the door.

Yeonjun pulled away after a minute so Soobin could catch his breath while he started kissing down Soobin's neck. Soobin lolled his head back as a moan escaped from the back of his throat, "Fuck, I missed you."

"I missed you so much, baby." Yeonjun said against Soobin's soft skin, leaving a trail of kisses behind.

Soobin pushed away to take his shirt off over his head, Yeonjun took the opportunity to do the same, throwing them mindlessly on the floor. Yeonjun went back to sucking on Soobin's skin and roaming his hands up and down Soobin's thighs as Soobin slid his fingers through Yeonjun's hair.

Yeonjun picked Soobin up by his thighs and kissed him roughly as his grip tightened. Soobin felt their erections press up against each other, "J-Jun... Bedroom..."

Yeonjun didn't have to be told twice as he pulled away to carry Soobin into the  bedroom.

~

Yeonjun dropped his head into the crook of Soobin's neck, "Fuck, bin..."

Soobin panted as he wrapped his arms around Yeonjun's neck, "Not yet... D-Don't pull out yet."

"Just tell me when... I got you, baby..." Yeonjun said before lifting his head up and resting his forehead on Soobin's. He brought a hand up to caress Soobin's cheek as they stared into each other's eyes, "I'm so in love with you."

Soobin softly smiled and whispered, "I love you more, Jun."

Yeonjun gave Soobin a kiss, "That's impossible."

Soobin chuckled a little, "Well... I guess I'm doing the impossible then."

Yeonjun laughed a little before saying, "Baby?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you umm... want me to pull out?"

Soobin blushed and pouted, "I kinda like it there."

Yeonjun smiled a little, "You do?"

"Y-Yeah." Soobin said and tried to avoid Yeonjun's eyes.

"You're so cute when you're shy..." Yeonjun pulled out a little and pushed back in slowly, making a moan leave Soobin's mouth, "You like that, baby?"

Soobin squeezed Yeonjun's shoulders as he continued to thrust agonizingly slow, "S-So much."

Yeonjun leaned forward and gave Soobin a kiss, "Wanna go again?"

"Fuck, yes."

"I missed you." Yeonjun said before giving Soobin another kiss.

"Jun?"

"Yes, baby?"

"C-Can you take the condom off?"

"Yeah, I'll get a new one."

"N-No, ummm... Don't use one."

Yeonjun's eyes widened, "Baby, I might cum—"

"I know... I just want you, Jun... Nothing else."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."