chapter 20

"Ok, are there any questions about your new assignment?..." Jimin asked. He pointed to Jungmin once he raised his hand, "Yes, Jungmin-ssi?"

"When did you get married?"

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, "Pardon?"

"I've never seen you wear that ring."

Jimin looked down at his hand and quickly said, "This has nothing to do with the assignment... Does anyone have questions about your task?"

"Did you just get engaged or something?" Jungmin asked without raising his hand.

"This isn't appropriate to talk about during class, Jungmin."

"You really let your girlfriend propose to you? That's pretty gay."

"Excuse me?" Jimin replied in a firmer tone then before, causing Yeonjun and Soobin to look at each other.

"Wait... Are you a fag, Mr. Park?"

"Ex—" Jimin stopped himself when someone knocked on the door. He sighed and opened the door, revealing Jungkook standing right in front of him, "Jungkook? I-I mean... Officer Jeon?"

"Hey... S-Sorry, I know you have a class..." Jungkook whispered and looked back down at the piece of paper that was in his hand, "Do you have a student named... Choi Yeonjun?... O-Or Choi Soobin?"

Jimin looked at his class before looking back at Jungkook and whispering to him, "I thought you said you would stay with Beomgyu-ssi?"

"Don't worry, Yoongi-hyung is watching him while I'm here... I forgot to talk to these boys before we went to the station... I promise, it'll only be five minutes."

Jimin sighed and said in a normal volume, "They're both in this class..." Jimin moved away from the door frame, "You can come in."

Jungkook walked inside and bowed to the whole class, "Hi... Sorry for interrupting your class... I'm officer Jeon Jungkook... Can I see umm... Ch-Choi Yeonjun, please?"

Yeonjun furrowed his eyebrows and looked over at Soobin, who had the same confused look on his face, "Regrading what?"

Jungkook went over to Yeonjun's desk and whispered to him, "Is Kang Taehyun your younger brother?"

"Yes, sir."

"I need to ask you a few questions about Choi Beomgyu."

"Ohh..." Yeonjun had forgotten about what Taehyun told them at lunch, "Yeah, no problem."

"And your brother mentioned a ummm..." Jungkook looked back down at the paper he was holding, "Choi Soobin?"

"Th-That's m-me, sir." Soobin said shyly and raised his hand a little.

"Can I talk to you boys in the hallway for a moment, please?"

"Yeah." Yeonjun said for the both of them before they stood up, walking to the front of the class.

"Ooooooo... Someone's in trouble..." Jungmin said as Yeonjun and Soobin walked with Jungkook towards the door.

"Jungmin... That's enough." Jimin said sternly.

The three of them were about to walk out into the hallway when Jungmin noticed the matching ring on Jungkook's finger. He gasped and said, "It's him, isn't it Mr. Park?"

Jungkook was confused when he saw Jungmin pointing at him, "I'm sorry... What's this about?"

"So you are a fag, Mr. Park?"

Jungkook started fuming, "Excuse me? Do you always disrespect your teachers like that?..." Jungkook retorted as he glared at Jungmin and walked over to his desk, "I suggest you think before you speak next time. Especially when talking to someone older than you and who's giving you the luxury of an education. Have some respect... Understood?"