Chapter 1

"Donghyuck, are you awake? We're going to be late!" Dahye exclaimed, banging on her brother's door. Dahye had a hand on her hip as she looked away in frustration, continuing to slam her fist into the door to Donghyuck's room that she didn't notice Donghyuck opening the door until her fist slammed into his chest, making him grab her wrist.

"Ouch." Donghyuck said, glaring at his younger sister. Surprisingly, Donghyuck was all dressed in their school uniform, ready to go. He walked passed Dahye, heading downstairs where their mother had just finished making breakfast. Daehye quickly followed after him, taking her seat at the dinning table.

"Are you excited for your first day at school?" Their mother asked them. Dahye nodded her head while Donghyuck rolled his eyes.

Dahye had yelled in excitement the day she opened up her acceptance letter to Neo School for the Arts. She had to get her brother to read the letter out loud for her multiple times for her to believe it, which had only made Donghyuck threaten to rip it up. Dahye had finally made it in and today was her first day.

"What's there to be excited about?" Donghyuck said as he took a bite.

"Um, everything? Neo School for the Arts is only for the best of the best." Dahye replied. She was beyond excited for her first day of school.

"Yeah, yeah." Donghyuck said, waving his hand. "It's not really that big of a deal." Dahye narrowed her eyes at him.

"You're only saying that because you've been attending for three years!" Dahye exclaimed.

"You're only saying that because you've been attending for three years!" Donghyuck said, imitating her voice. Dahye surpressed the urge to slap her brother in the face.

"Whatever." Dahye said, finishing up the last bit of her breakfast. Donghyuck was already putting his plate away when their father came down the stairs.

"Donghyuck, drive your sister there and be safe." Their father called out to them before giving his wife a peck.

"Do I have to?" Donghyuck whined, earning a look from their parents.

"I can drive myself, just pass me the keys." Dahye said, sticking out her palm. Donghyuck instantly gave her a disgusted look.

"My car? No way." Donghyuck said.

"Then it's settled." Their mother said, giving Donghyuck a pat on the back. Donghyuck groaned before picking up his backpack.

"Hurry up or I'll leave without you." Donghyuck said, saying goodbye to both their parents before heading out the front door.

"That rat." Dahye mumbled before quickly washing her plate, grabbing her backpack and rushing out the door before Donghyuck could leave without her.

...

Dahye's mouth hung wide open as she stared at school building in front of her. I'm finally here.

"Move, you're blocking the way." Donghyuck said, pushing his sister. Dahye shot him a glare.

"Shut up and let me enjoy being here." Dahye said. Haechan let out a deep breath before turning around.

"Listen, I get that you're new to this school but you're going to get over it real soon. NSA may be an arts school, but it's still filled with the same elements of a regular school. It's survival out here sis, and you're going to be the first one out if you act like that." Donghyuck told her. Dahye furrowed her eyebrows.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Dahye asked, confused. Donghyuck let out a sigh.

"You know how you thought that you were special?" Donghyuck asked. Dahye nodded her head. "Well guess what? Everyone in this school is special."