Chapter 28

Renxiang
Best of luck today! Let me know how it all goes!

Dahye stared at her reflection in the mirror, eyeing her outfit consisting of a pink sweater and black skirt.

I guess this will have to do

A part of Dahye felt nervous even though she had already carefully planned everything.

She heard a knock on the door and opened it up to find Donghyuck standing there.

"Jisung and Mark's here. You ready to go?" Donghyuck asked her.

"Yeah, just give me a moment." Dahye said, grabbing the two tickets sitting on her desk and placing them in her purse before heading out the door.

...

Dahye found it hard to meet Jisung's eyes as the two sat in the car.

Jisung looks good. Really good.

His outfit was simple, jeans and a black t-shirt with a white striped shirt overtop. But as the first time seeing Jisung wearing something that wasn't dance clothes or the school uniform, it somehow made Dahye's heart flutter.

"We're here, get out." Donghyuck demanded as he stopped the car. Dahye rolled her eyes.

"Thanks loser." Dahye said as she excited the car.

"You're walking home!" Donghyuck called out before driving away.

That's when she realized that she was alone with Jisung. And Jisung was alone with her.

"You look nice." Jisung suddenly blurted out. Dahye smiled.

"Thanks, you look really nice too." Dahye said.

Wow, you sound stupid.

...

Jisung had to admit, Dahye did look nice. He liked seeing her in something outside of the usual clothes.

"Come on, let's hurry up and go." Dahye said, grabbing his arm and running towards the entrance. That's when Jisung realized where they were.

They were downtown, in front of one of the largest theatres. Outside, there were large posters.

"Giselle?" Jisung asked. Dahye nodded.

"It's my favourite ballet and they just happened to be performing it this weekend so I got tickets for it. You don't mind, right?" Dahye asked him with wide eyes.

Jisung shook his head. "Of course not, let's go."

Jisung couldn't but smile as he watched Dahye excitedly jump up and down as they entered the theatre. He could tell that watching the ballet excited her.

"It's so good Jisung, you're going to love it." Dahye said as she held on tightly to his arm. Soon they were both seated in the theatre, and the ballet was starting.