Chapter 25

Jisung was surprised to see Bomi sitting in the corner and Hyunjae nowhere to be seen. Dahye was warming up, Hoya going over the choreography.

"Where's Hyunjae?" Jisung asked as he began to warm up beside Dahye.

"He has detention for coming to school late." Hoya informed him. "And Bomi here has a sprained ankle."

"I can still dance!" Bomi argued but was immediately shot down by Hoya.

"If you don't want to perform at all, be my guest. Otherwise, I suggest you stay seated where you are and take notes."

Oh burn, Jisung thought as Bomi immediately slouched back down in her position.

"Alright, let's get started." Hoya said once both Dahye and Jisung were both warmed up. Jisung noticed how tense Dahye seemed to be.

"Don't give me that look." Hoya said, staring right at Dahye.

"But it's hip hop." Dahye argued. "And you know how I am with that."

"It's urban." Hoya corrected. "There's a lot of smooth movements, I think you'll be able to pick it up no problem."

Dahye seemed unsure so Jisung decided to give her a thumbs up. Dahye simply nodded at the gesture, focusing back to Hoya.

Jisung picked up the choreography effortlessly, up until the partnering section started.

Hoya's choreography was very intimate, and Jisung literally had his arms around Dahye, her back pressed against his chest. Jisung felt extremely awkward though, and backed away after a while.

"Isn't this a bit... much?" Jisung asked as Dahye let out a deep breath. She probably felt how awkward this is too.

"No." Hoya simply replied. "You two are lovers, it's supposed to intimate. Plus, don't forget that there's a kiss."

"Kiss?!?" Both Jisung and Dahye exclaimed at the same time just as a scoff came from Bomi. The heads turned at the sound of her voice, the group forgetting that she was there for a moment.

"You're not even going to be kissing each other." Bomi pointed out as she crossed her arms.

Jisung froze in his place. He wasn't sure who he would be more uncomfotable kissing. Bomi or Dahye.

Definitely Bomi. But the thought of kissing Dahye made him feel weird as well.

The sound of Hoya clapping knocked him out of his trance.

"Alright, let's do it once from the top and then I'll dismiss you."

...

Ah, this is hard.

Dahye was in one of the practice studios alone, going over the choreography Hoya had taught. Dahye had to admit, it did suit her better than she had expected, but was still difficult.

"Ah, what was after this?" Dahye thought to herself. She had forgotten the next move, her mind drawing a blank.

Her first instinct was to text Hyunjae but then she remembered that Hyunjae hadn't even learned the choreography yet.

"What to do, what to do?" Dahye mumbled to herself.

Somehow, she found herself wandering the halls, hoping to find someone that could help her remember the choreography. It was a bizzare action though, as she knew that aside from Hoya, only one other person knew what the next move was.

Today must have been Dahye's lucky day though as in the studio right next to hers, Jisung was rehearsing the same thing. Except that he actually knew all the moves.