Chapter 8

"Renxiang!" Dahye exclaimed as she saw her friend downstairs. She gave her a big hug.

"Dahye!" Renxiang said, returning the embrace. Dahye noticed Renjun giving them a weird look.

"You know each other?" Renjun asked. Renxiang nodded.

"Yeah, this is the girl I was talking about. The one that stood up to Bomi. But clearly you weren't listening." Renxiang said just as the others joined them.

"No, I heard you. I was just focused on the rejecting Bomi's offer part." Renjun told them. "I'm Renjun, I'm sorry that you're friends with my sister."

"Dahye, sorry that you're friends with Donghyuck." Dahye replied with a smirk. Renjun nodded his head.

"Donghyuck, your sister is cooler than you!" Renjun told his friend, earning a glare.

"Wait, I heard something about rejecting Bomi's offer." Mark said. Renxiang nodded her head.

"Yeah, Dahye was so cool. Bomi came up, chest puffed up and everything as asked Dahye if she wanted to join her group and guess what she did? She said no." Renxiang said proudly.

"Excuse me, what?" Donghyuck exclaimed, making them all laugh.

"At least he's not drinking water this time." Renjun mumbled.

"Are you crazy! You said no to Bomi?!" Donghyuck threw his arms up. "She's going to ruin your life!"

"I don't think so, she hasn't done anything yet." Dahye told him.

"Yet is they keyword. That girl is crazy." Donghyuck said with a shudder. Mark rolled his eyes.

"You're being overdramatic. Jisung's reject Bomi a billion times and he's fine." Mark told him.

Jisung? The tall shy boy that can't even say a word to me?

"Yeah, you call getting his uniform ripped to shreds, fine? How about the time his dance shoes ended in the trash?" Donghyuck pointed out. The two girls turned to the boy in question who simply shrugged.

"I just wore my dance clothes for the day and got a note home. And washing the shoes helped." Jisung said. "Plus she gave up eventually

"Anyways, it doesn't matter because we got Dahye's back, right?"

"Right!" Chenle said enthusiastically, earning a look from Donghyuck and Jisung.

"Chenle, it's dinner time!" Chenle's mom called. The group quickly made their way to the dinning room, where a large meal was waiting for them.

As Dahye was walking, she felt someone poke her shoulder. She turned to see Jisung.

"Hey um... if Bomi really is bothering you, let me know." Jisung said, scratching the back of his neck. Dahye nodded her head.

"Alright, thanks Jisung." Dahye said, giving him a small smile. Jisung briefly looked down at his feet before looking up again, returning the smile.

...

"I can't believe you went to Chenle's house! With Renxiang and the other Dream members! And your brother's Donghyuck!" Hyunjae said as they stood on the sidelines of the studio. They were in the middle of their hip hop class.

"It's not that big of a deal." Dahye said, shrugging her shoulders. She was trying to focus on the steps since hip hop was the style she was the worst at.

"Yes it is!" Hyunjae replied, a little too loudly. Hoya turned his head to them.

"Yoon, keep talking and you'll be doing this combination alone and with your eyes closed for the class." Hoya warned. Hyunjae immediately apologized.