Chapter 10

"Hah, Jisung likes Donghyuck's sister! You're so dead!" Chenle said with a loud laugh as he got into the cafeteria line with Mark and Jisung. Jisung wanted to smack the boy in the head.

"That's not true!" Jisung argued as Chenle wore a smug look on his face.

"I don't know, Ji. I'm pretty sure you're jealous, which probably means that you like her." Mark told him.

"But I barely know her!" Jisung argued. Mark only chuckled.

"Love is love." Mark said with a wink as the three of them grabbed their food, making their way to the table.

"Love is love." Chenle said, mimicking Mark with a huge grin on his face. Jisung shot him a glare as the three of them sat down.

"What did you say?" Renjun asked as he glanced at Chenle.

"Nothing." Chenle said, smiling at the boy. Renjun raised an eyebrow, clearly not convinced. Luckily, Jeno was getting everyone's attention.

"Guys, Jaemin has something to announce." Jeno told them.

"I do?" Jaemin asked, confused.

"Yeah, tell them about your project." Jeno said as Jaemin let out an "oh" in realization.

"I have a small film project for the open house." Jaemin said with a smile.

"Film project?" Donghyuck asked. Jaemin nodded.

"I'm pairing up with this freshman boy, I think he's friends with your sisters." Jaemin said, glancing at Renjun and Donghyuck. "His name is Byungho."

"That's pretty cool. What is it about?" Mark asked.

"We're going to be documenting the day in life of a NSA student. That's actually what I wanted to ask you about, Jisung." Jaemin told him.

"Me?" Jisung asked, pointing to himself. Jaemin nodded.

"Byungho and I were assigned private dance rehearsal so I was wondering if you have any rehearsals coming up." Jaemin said to the boy.

"Yeah, I actually do. I'm rehearsing..." Jisung's eyes widened in realization.

"Um, you didn't finish your sentence." Chenle said, giving his friend a poke in the arm.

"I'm rehearsing with Dahye today after school."

...

Hyunjae was telling his friends about his rehearsal before school with Hyelim.

"It's so weird. She's really nice but also so quiet. Quieter than Jisung." Hyunjae told them.

"Maybe you're just loud." Renxiang said with a smirk, making Hyunjae give her a glare.

Dahye noticed Byungho's phone buzz as they ate their lunch, making the table shake.

"Are you going to get that?" Dahye asked, motioning to the phone.

"Huh? Oh." Byungho said, picking it up. He stared at it for a moment before smiling. "Dahye, you have a rehearsal with Jisung after school?"

"Yeah, I do. What's up?" Dahye asked him.

"I'm working on a film project with Jaemin and he said Jisung said we can you guys so we're just waiting on your approval." Byungho told her.

"Yeah, that's fine with me, but what is this film project about?" Dahye asked the male.

"Yeah, you didn't mention this." Renxiang added.

"It's for the open house. The film students are creating short films to showcase the lives of NSA students. Jaemin and I got dance private rehearsals." Byungho explained.