Chapter 6

"Chenle, can I tell you something?" Jisung asked the boy beside him as they made their way to the cafeteria for lunch.

"Yeah sure, what's up." Chenle said, putting his hands in his pockets.

"You know the girl I bumped into the first day?" Jisung said as they got in line.

"Yeah, still not over that?" Chenle said with a smirk on his face. Jisung gave him a look.

"Yah, it's not like that. I just found out that her name is Dahye and she's a dance major." Jisung told him.

"So?" Chenle said, raising an eyebrow.

"So, that means I'll see her a lot." Jisung said bluntly. Chenle laughed at him, making the people around him look his way. Jisung waved his hands and they turned away.

"Jisung, I seriously think you like this girl. She's clearly been on your mind since the first day of school." Chenle told him. Jisung shook his head.

"No, how can I like someone I haven't even spoken to yet? I just feel bad." Jisung said as the two boys picked up their lunch trays.

"I don't know Jisung, sounds like a crush to me. Maybe we should ask the others." Chenle said as they sat down at their usual tables. The other Dream members looked up.

"Ask the others about what?" Jeno asked as they sat down. Nice going, Chenle, Jisung though as he shot Chenle a look.

"Jisung has a crush on someone." Chenle said, earning a smack from Jisung. "Ow, what was that for?"

"It's not a crush, I just bumped into her that day and feel bad." Jisung confessed.

"The one from the first day of school?" Renjun asked. Jisung nodded.

"Sounds like a crush to me." Jaemin said with a chuckle.

"You've been thinking about her for a week, must be a pretty one if she's got you wrapped around your finger like that." Donghyuck added

"What's her name and major?" Mark asked.

"Um..." Jisung looked towards Chenle.

"Her name is Dahye and she's a dance major." Chenle proudly said just as Donghyuck was drinking water from his bottle. He immediately spat it all out in front of them.

"Yah, what was that for?!" Renjun exclaimed as they all stood back. Jeno passed him some tissues to wipe the water from his face while they all sat back down, cleaning up the mess.

"Nothing to see here, folks." Mark said to the students that began staring around them. They quickly settled back down once the people stopped looking.

"Dahye? A dance major? Are you being for real?" Donghyuck asked.

"Yeah, that's what her friend called her and she was looking at the dance schedule so she has to be a dance major, right?" Jisung said, glancing at Mark.

He nodded his head. "Yeah that makes sense."

They all looked towards Donghyuck who let out a deep breath.

"Yah Park Jisung, you have a crush on my sister?!" Donghyuck exclaimed making the group of friends exchange looks.

"You have a sister?"

...

"Oh my gosh, my brother is so embarrassing." Dahye said, covering her face. Donghyuck had just spat out a mouthful of water all over his cafeteria table, making the students around him stare.

"Nothing to see here folks." Mark said, making the students stop looking. Renxiang giggled.

"I have to admit, that was pretty funny." Renxiang said to their group of friends.