Chapter 11

"Just do what you two normally do and we'll just film it." Jaemin said as he and Byungho began setting up their film cameras around the room.

Dahye glanced at Jisung, who was visibly nervous. She turned to Jaemin.

"You do know, this is our first rehearsal, right?" Dahye asked. Jaemin simply gave her a grin.

"Just do whatever. Relax." Jaemin told her.

I swear these words aren't registering to his head. Dahye sighed, looking to her dance partner.

"Should we mark it once?" Dahye asked. Jisung seemed to be in a daze as he stared down at his feet, his hood over his head. He had taken off his hat, the black item in the corner of the room. Dahye waved her hand in front of him.

"I'm not jealous!" Jisung suddenly exclaimed, earning stares from the rest of them. Jisung's eyes immediately widened.

"Excuse me?" Dahye said, reading everyone else's thoughts. Jisung bit his lip.

"I'm not nervous. At least that's what I'm telling myself." Jisung quickly said.

I could have sworn he said jealous the first time.

"Why would you be nervous?" Dahye asked the male.

"Because.... I might drop you. Like Hyunjae did, yesterday." Jisung told her.

Dahye smiled, trying her hardest not to laugh. So he was avoiding me all day because he was scared of dropping me?

Dahye lightly punched his arm. "Yah, that's so silly. You're not going to drop me and even if you do, it's no big deal. I'll forgive you, always."

"Really?" Jisung said with wide eyes. Dahye nodded her head.

"Yeah, of course, why wouldn't I. You're a friend. That's such a silly reason, Jisung. You should have told me earlier instead of avoiding me all day." Dahye told him. A small smile crept up to Jisung's face.

The sound of Jaemin clearing his throat knocked the two out of their moment. "I hate to interrupt but the battery on these don't last all day."

"Okay, okay. Let's start from the beginning and mark it once through, then full out?" Dahye asked. Jisung nodded his head.

"Sounds good, let's do it." Jisung responded, the two of them taking their stating positions. Dahye nodded to Byungho, who started playing the music.

Alright, finally we're making progress.

...

I am a complete idiot, Jisung thought as he danced with Dahye, working on the moves to make sure each of them flowed smoothly. Dahye was a good dancer and the two of them worked well together. Dancing with Dahye was something that came natural to him, and he couldn't help but wonder if she felt the same way.

"Did you get what you needed?" Dahye asked once they finished. Jaemin nodded his head.

"Yeah, that was really good. I'll let you two continue your rehearsal then." Jaemin said as he began packing up.

"Nice." Dahye said, holding up her hand. Jisung gave it a high five before holding onto it and giving a shake, surprising Dahye.

"You're really good." Jisung said, looking at the girl through his bangs. Dahye smiled.

"Thanks, you too." Dahye replied.

From the corner of his eye though, Jisung could feel Dahye's friend Byungho staring at them as he slowly cleaned up his film gear.