ONE

This is my first story. There will be lot of grammar mistakes. If Anybody dare to read, please forgive me. :)
And please comment too.
-------------------------------------

I am new here , hope everything turns out well. This school looks so quaint. I saw some freshers too , passing by after meeting principal. Okay, all the formalities are over and now I'm heading to my dorm. Its big with 20 beds in it. My bed was at the second row and second bed. There were small lockers nearby and big closets towards the wall to keep our stuffs, that's dresses and blah.

"Hey hi!" A girl walked up me, "Do you want help to unpack?!"

I learned that her name's Cindy, she joined this boarding during her 5th grade. Now we are in grade 11.

"Thanks." I said, feeling so grateful. She already knew my name. As my name, Poppy was stuck on my cot and locker.

Unpacking and every other thing was over. Actually guys do share our dorm. As it was my first day I didn't give a damn about any guys.

We were seated in so called our study room. There were pair of table and chair, so we had to sit in pairs as well.

My pair in study room was Nick. He is not a fresher. So he spoke up asking about me.

"Hey! What's your name partner?" Nick asked friendly with a cute smile. Nick was not that bad in his looks. He was of my height, little muscular and cute face.

" I'm poppy. And you?" I asked him. I already know his name, I just acted cool .

" I'm nick." He said and we shook hands.

"So what do you think about this school? "Nick asked me.

"School looks quaint and cool. I even feel that people here are easy to get along." I answered.

And it went on , we kept chatting about some random stuffs. God his chuckles were actually cute.

***************