TWENTY TWO

Poppy's POV :

I opened my eyes and saw Freddy's face. Jesus why did you show me his face early in the morning.

Turned the other side.

"Hey Good morning sleepy head." Dave said.

"Good morning Dave. What happened last night?" I asked him after sitting up.

"You slept off and rolled down the stairs like a football, then i carried you to bed." Dave said.

"Rolled down the stairs?" I yelled in shock .

"Calm down. I was just kidding. You slept off and fell on my shoulder so i carried you to bed. This is the real story." He said by shutting my mouth with his hand.

We got ready, I made my bed and looked at Freddy who was still sleeping. He might have stayed up for long with that biatch. He looks like a baby in bed.

For heaven's sake turn your face and stop looking at Freddy. Im warning you Poppy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It's been four days since i shifted to that dorm. Dave is an awesome person. He is very friendly which i doubted before getting friends with him. Seriously he is nice. I asked him to go home, telling him that I can manage on my own. He refused at first ,looking at Freddy's behaviour. I assured him that i don't care a damn about Freddy anymore, only then Dave agreed to go home. Actually i lied.

I know I'm such a hopeless girl still thinking about Freddy. I actually forgot to confess, I like Freddy in the way Lillian likes Austin. Yeah yeah i know I'm crazy to waste my feelings on this meanie.

Dave left home. He promised me that he'll bring his mom while coming back on Sunday evening.

I spent time being on my own, then Lorraine pulled me with her the whole time. I didn't see Freddy today. I badly wanna see Austin and Lillian. Clara and Lola too :P .

We had a good chat before going to bed about Lorraine's past relationships. Freddy wasn't found in dorm too but that blonde was making out with some other guy. Grosssss.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Poppy honey! Im going out today. Be a good girl on your own till i come back. I'll be leaving in 10 minutes, so tell me if you want something from outside." Lorraine said as she was getting ready ,doing on her makeup and hair.

"Okay!" I smiled back at her, still on my bed.

"Even if you don't ask me anything, I'll buy you chocolates." She said by turning from the mirror and winking at me.

"Love you big sissy." I said by sending a flying kiss towards the mirror.

She kissed me on forehead and gave a small hug before leaving.

I fell back on my bed and got into my blankets. Awe... Cozy..

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I was all alone after Lorraine left. I skipped my breakfast, then spent my time hanging around chapel passage. Alone :( .

I saw Freddy after lunch, he was with a different girl today. He stared at me for about 15 seconds. I could tell he was staring because i was staring at him too, not exactly staring, i was just looking.

I spent my time in studyroom, sitting on the windowsill after dinner, just gazing at the sky.

Freddy was walking in front of studyroom with that girl. He purposely did something while coming closer to my window like pulling her closer, kissing, hugging etc. I couldn't stand it at all and moreover my stomach hurts. So i just came to dorm and crawled into my bed.