SIXTEEN

Lillian's POV:

I said to Clara and Lola about me and Austin, and even about Poppy last night, in dorm after returning from sickroom. I think they like poppy too, they even wanna visit her along with the boys.

I didn't tell the guys anything yet. Austin and Freddy are giving me 1000 expressions  from their table, i think about me being called by Sister Mary.

I gulped down the sandwich, I'm still not over with what happened to Poppy. Annie and Nick are in the same table as mine , i feel like throwing everything at their disgusting faces.

"Where did you go last night? Did u see Poppy last night? At least in your dorm!" Austin asked me when i came out of the refectory along with Freddy.

I can clearly see those guys are worried too.

"I shall tell you guys, if you two come with me somewhere." I insisted as i planned to take them directly to the sickroom.

I really couldn't tell at that instant, outside refectory, i might burst out crying.

"Okay lets go!" Freddy agreed right away without any question.

I took them to the back of the  refectory , there is a way to sickroom.

As we walk passed the washroom , i heard a scream, from sickroom.

Poppy.

I ran towards the sickroom leaving the guys behind in the stairs and jumped in. The sight in front of me ,really made my heart beat to stop. Poppy was bleeding right in front of my eyes and a lady was standing there, dressing up Poppy's head injury.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Poppy's POV:

I can see hell, because i hit my own head when i tried to pull up my hair for a ponytail. And it started bleeding.   Dr. Joanna arrived as soon as possible to dress up my injury.

"Poppy" a girl's scream filled my room after i let out a scream few minutes back.

It was Lillian with tears and holding her mouth with her hands. She came running to me.

I could see Austin and Freddy walk behind her shocking expressions.

"Lily" i said by holding her hand.

"Honey! Nothing to worry. She is completely alright." Doctor comforted lily.

The guys were standing speechless a little far from us.

"What are you gentlemen doing here?" Doctor asked them after my dressing was done. Phew it still hurts.

"Um- i- we-" Austin was cut off by Freddy.

"We are here to see Poppy. We wont take long, trust me" Freddy said to doctor in bold voice.

"Okay handsome. But don't take too long. She needs to take a nap" doctor said and left the sickroom saying that she would visit me tomorrow.

"Lily doll stop crying. Ill start too" i said to lily who was still holding on to my hand .

"I need a detail explanation right now." Freddy ordered me like my dad.

"Chuck it Fred. Does it hurt that bad pup?" Austin asked by sitting beside lily.

"Little. Awe cutie pies thanks for the visit. Freddy please sit down. My neck hurts" i said.

"This girl!" Freddy sat beside Austin making faces at me.

"Don't give me that look. It shows  clearly that lily didn't say a word to you guys. I'll say it again" i said .

"No no. Pup ill do it. Get inside your blankets now. Did you take your tablets? " lily asked.

"Yup" i stressed that letter 'p'.

Lillian said my flashback. Freddy and Austin cursed for a while when she said about Nick and Annie. Freddy's eyes popped out when lily said about my head injury.

"Sweetheart, sorry for not being near you when you needed me, us." Freddy said.

God! That felt so nice.

"That's okay cutie" i said.

He came near me and gave a small hug. I pushed him away and punched on his stomach , saying fever is contagious.

Three of them left as its time for school.