TWELVE

"I gotta go now! Please don't stop me, if you do, i may break down. Freddy, please explain yourself." I said to Freddy and hurried outside without looking at Austin and Lillian.

I know that was me being so chicken. I couldn't face them together and tell the truth, what if Lillian and Austin leave me forever.

"I knew you would be here all alone" Freddy said by sitting beside me in chapel, " nothing actually happened the way you thought it would be. Austin only laughed at it. They are waiting for you outside. Just shake it off sweetheart"

"Really?" I asked with voice breaking down.

"Ill ask them to come in and talk to you. Don't freak out and act like a retard. Okay honey?" Freddy asked with his hands cupped my cheeks.

"Okay!" I said.

I wasn't ready for that scene , so i just buried my face in my knees and crossed my hands over my head.

I could feel two people sitting either side of me.

"Pup its alright! We didn't misunderstand you in anyway. Don't be like this" lily said by leaning over my back with her head.

What? We? So these guys are finally together now.

"Poppy! Im worth for being your crush. So don't feel sorry" Austin teased.

"Did u say ' we' ? You guys are dating, right?" I said by hugging lily and punched on Austin's chest for teasing me. Later he joined the hug too.

"Aren't you guys mad at me?" I finally popped up the question.

"We can never" Both said in unison.

"Awe" i said, " hey did you guys practice that line?

Three of us laughed out loud but shut our mouth soon , as we were inside chapel. We got out and resumed our laughter.

Freddy was like " did Jesus talk to guys and that's why you all became crazy". Gosh we laughed even more at that and at last four of us had a small hug.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Wow its Sunday. I had an awesome sleep last night. I don't care about that blackmail sh*t anymore. What if i talk to Kelly directly about this ,and make her understand! Great idea.

It's time for a movie, let's clear up things with Kelly before going downstairs. I chose this moment, because she is all alone.

"Hey!" I said and put my head inside her closet. Just for fun.

"Poppy! Come out" Kelly exaggerated a bit, " so how is it going on with Austin?"

"That's what I'm gonna talk about now. I heard it from Nick and Annie that you like him, they even asked me if i would give up Austin for you, as though he was my boyfriend, i blindly agreed that i would give up. He is just my friend , and i don't have anything towards him right now. Hope you get it Kelly. Phew that was long" i said Kelly.

"Poppy honey!" Kelly cupped my face with her skinny hands, " i love you for what you said but i don't like Austin. Annie likes him since grade 10. They had played up with you telling my name so you wouldn't deny."

"What the hell Kelly? Are you serious?" I asked with my eyes boiling with anger.

"Yeah! Austin is a hot guy but I'm not crazy about him as you think" Kelly finalised.

"Thanks Kelly! I hope you aren't toying me either. I need some air" i said and walked downstairs.

They have seriously played the fool out of me. What's wrong in directly confessing about her feelings to her friend? She might have been scared to ask me directly.

"Can I've a word with you guys for a minute?" I asked Nick and Annie who were seated on the couch near the movie room.

"What's up Poppy? Did you talk to Austin? Don't tell me that you've blurted out Kelly's name" Annie said by realising i was a bit upset, but actually i was in high temper with my boiling point exceeded the limit.

"You like Austin. And you guys played up telling it was for Kelly. Am i right?" I asked with my hands crossed over my chest.

"Um- uh- how di- did u know that?" Annie stammered and became pale.

"Say it out loud you freaking moron" i yelled at her face.

"What's up with you Poppy? Calm down" Nick tried to comfort me that only increased my boiling point scale.

"Shut the fuck up Nick. Im not talking to you" i said by showing my hand at him to shut up.

"Yeah! I like him. So what?" Annie answered arrogantly. Gosh her face is so annoying all of a sudden , i just feel like punching and slapping the shit out of her.

"And yeah we have used you. I got closer to you just to know about Austin and knowing you were really close with him , we toyed you. So what now?" Nick said on my face.

I felt a pang in my heart.

"Why do you guys even wanna do something like that? What's wrong in asking me directly? I wouldn't have denied it anyway" i said with teary eye and voice shocking.

"Because we don't like you. We happened to be friends with you through Cindy, got closer just to know about my Austin" Annie said by pointing her finger at me.

"Oh bitch! My Austin huh? Only in your dreams. Guys there is nothing between us anymore, not even a fake friendship, I'm through. Thanks for being my so called friends till now. Goodbye" i just ran away from there towards chapel.