TEN

Wait actually half of the plan got accomplished.

We were talking about that Dave thing again. I know its annoying to talk about it again and again but we didn't what to talk about exactly .

My times up.

"Hey guys i gotta go now. Meet you two later. Bye guys" i said by looking at my watch and ran in the direction of chapel.

I didn't turn back at all, what if lily calls me back , so i ran as fast as possible.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I hate Mondays. School is not bad, except when it comes for tests and assignments.

Nick and myself go to maths class together.

'Is Austin dating Lillian? We saw them together last night. ' Nick passed me a note.

Jesus im dead. What should i reply?

'No! Nicky i were with them too. Didn't you see me? ' i wrote back.

'Oh! I need to tell you something Poppy. Don't leave the class room after bell rings' he wrote back.

'Okay' i wrote.

What's he gonna tell about? Is it about Austin again? Gosh! This guy kindled my peaceful thoughts , until i talk to him im gonna be having war within myself.

"Come closer pop"nick called from his place after the bell by hand motions.

My head is gonna burst

within few seconds.

"Yeah tell me Nicky. Is there any problem?" I asked by leaning on his table.

"Poppy! You have to tell Austin that one of your friend likes him. Later on, we can reveal her based on his answer" nick said .

"What? Do you think he is gonna answer me without knowing who that girl is? And he wont leave me until i reveal Kelly's name. What's wrong in revealing her identity Nicky? I don't get it" I said with numerous expressions on my face.

" Um- i didn't think that. Lets discuss with Annie. Come on" he said and we left the classroom.

We met Annie but didn't talk about it as Kelly was with her. My doubt , why is that Kelly doesn't talk about this on her own? May be she is shy or scared to share it with all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Its Friday and i didn't clear things with Austin about that walk and Nick about that revelation.

"Poppy listen" nick said as he stood near my closet in dorm." I discussed with Annie about what you said".

"And?" I asked by taking my pajamas in my hand.

"If Austin asks you about her name, tell him that she doesn't wanna be revealed as she is damn scared. Fu*k , i know it sounds so stupid. Just tell him and answer whatever you want without revealing Kelly's identity" nick sighed. 

"Ill do my best when i meet him. Can i go now Nicky?" I asked. He nodded saying no so i left to change into pyjamas.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning baby" Freddy said as we met near chapel. Today is Saturday. Holiday. I love holidays.

"Good morning cutie pies " i said to Freddy and Austin.

"Poppppyyyy stop that" Austin and Freddy yelled in unison .

"So what happened the other day after i left you with Lillian?" I asked Austin as he sat beside me in chapel passage.

"Nothing much. We were walking in an awkward silence. Then she spoke up asking about you, whether you are fine with me and Freddy. Poppy, she thought we had been forcing you to hang out with us by bullying you" Austin said.

"What? Oh my god! She is such a doll to have such an innocent thought. Isn't it cutie?" I asked Austin with my eyes twinkling.

"Yeah she is so cute. Man she is so soft at heart too." Austin said with his eyes twinkling now.

"Whatever" Freddy sighed. Because we didn't mind him at all.

"Um - Austin" i stammered.

Should i tell him about Kelly now or later? What am i gonna say if he asks too many questions. Im gonna jump off the cliff rather than fighting with my brain.

"Yeah what's up pup! " Austin teased.

"I don't believe it. Lily told you my nickname which only she uses. Didn't she?" I asked Austin by biting my nails.

"Yeah! " Austin blushed.

I couldn't tell about Kelly now. Something is blocking my vocal cord and didn't let me say a word about that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------