SIX

There is another stupid rule in this boarding. We gotta be inside the study room when our breaks are over. If not , we would get yelled by certain people who are so called leaders or captains . whatever....

"Hey Poppy" Austin waved at me.

"Hey" i waved back at him as i was coming out of my study room.

He was sitting on the couch outside his study room with blue jean and a pullover. I couldn't see what he was wearing inside as the pullover covered it all .

THIS PLACE IS ON A HILL SO IT IS ALWAYS COLD.

I was in blue jean too ( :-P high five), white t-shirt  over which i had my black cardigan.

"Where is Freddy? " i asked that just to have some conversation.

"Hey Poppy baby" Freddy came out at the right time. But i really didn't expect for this scene to happen. 

"Hellow" i smiled. 

We had a little chat about random stuffs.

"So how is this girl? Lolly ? " Freddy asked me with unsure expression on his face and guessed that name.

"Are you asking about my friend ? Lilian ?" I corrected him.

"Yeah you got that ! My baby " Freddy cooed. Austin smiled. As always.

"Do you like her Freddy boy ?" I showed that even i knew how to coo.

"May be " Freddy said and Austin just shoved him little with his elbow.

Something was really going on with these guys. I was clueless exactly, except that my friend's name was used.

By the time i could investigate more it was time for me to go back to my study room.

"Something's up! " i said looking at both of them, " bye guys! Spill it out later"

"Baby don't go" Freddy stopped me and gave me a chocolate too.

God ! This guy knows to handle me.

"Freddy , Dave would rip my head off if im not in after break " i said while grabbing that chocolate from his hand violently.

"Then why did you grab that chocolate like that?" Austin asked and the two guys bursted out laughing.

I didn't care. I had chocolate. Who doesn't like chocolate?

"Poppy get inside now " nick yelled from the study room.

By the way he called , I think im screwed now for real.

"Bye guys ! " i ran back inside my study room , i could hear those guys laughing even more louder now. Grrrr.

Thank God my seat is near the door , that's why nick was able to call me.

I sat near nick casually.

"What on earth do you think you were doing Poppy? " nick yelled at me literally.

Its not that we are scared of that pumpkin head Dave, its just that he is really annoying than anything in this world.

"They made me stay. Why are you boiling like a hot magma in a volcano?" I asked Nick.

"I don't like to see his face while yelling at somebody. Especially not you, as you are sitting right next to me and i gotta see him in closer view. It really makes me feel like running out of the world "Nick gave a big explanation.

"For a second, i thought you cared about me" i said .

"Oh plea-" nick was cut off by a beastly voice.

"What you think you were doing out there Poppy" Dave yelled on my face and which made me to stand up.

As i knew that he was gonna stand there for few more minutes and i cant keep looking at him from down. My neck hurts.

"Um - i -" somebody's voice cut me off.

"Hey you di*k head! Back off! I made her stay. Is there a problem? If there is then my fist wanna talk to you something. " Freddy blew at Dave and Austin was holding Freddy keeping him from not entering my studyroom.

What just happened?

I shushed Freddy by keeping my finger on my lips. Austin felt the whole thing very amusing i think. He kept giggling there.

"Don't repeat this Poppy" Dave warned me , that's pretended to warn me in front of others and moved away.          I think he is actually scared of Freddy or had crush on Freddy. Hehe just my wild imaginations.

I looked out at him with shock. Freddy and Austin winked at me before moving out of my sight, to their studyroom.

Geez! I was thrilled by this incident. It was actually nice to see someone standing up for you even its very lame. Its not that i had been expecting something like this to happen, whoa it was new and nice.