THREE

"Sorry." I just giggled.

"I'm Freddy." He said and stretched his hand out, for a shake.

"Poppy from grade 11." I introduced myself, by shaking hand with him.

"I'm your senior." Freddy winked with a smirk on his face.

"Okay !" I smiled so sweetly like the innocent girl on earth.

"Wait here, I would be back in few minutes." He said and got inside chapel.

Wow I met a senior guy in this boarding.He came out soon within few seconds. What's wrong with guys, they really give a very short time for God.

We started walking near chapel. Freddy asked if I'm settled in this new place yet , then he asked me if I had had made any friends. I listed out and made him faint by the list.

"It's really cool of you making so many friends in very short time." He said, "You are really something."

I just smiled and asked about his friends. He listed out too but that wasn't as big as mine :P.

I just felt a sudden pang on my heart and just recalled Freddy saying Austin's name. Wow.But Freddy, I just met him, I can't ask about his friend right away.

"I gotta go." Freddy said by looking at his watch and ran after saying, "Bye!  see you around. Ask me if you need any help."

I felt butterflies in my stomach for meeting Austin's friend itself. I can't imagine how I would feel, if I happen to meet Austin. As I was lost in my thoughts, few voices brought me back to reality.

My friends. Finally they are up.

*Sunday evening*

The day went as usual. As it's Sunday, we had movie after dinner. All of us sat at the back. I just felt exhausted so excused myself out of the movie room and sat on the stairs, enjoying the night.

"Hey Poppy!" I heard a guy's voice, turning towards that voice I went blank. It was Freddy along with Austin.

Oh my God oh my God. I don't know how to handle this situation right now. Awkward....

"Hey!" I maintained my being cool look and walked over to him.

Don't think that I couldn't resist Austin, Freddy gestured to come near them.

"This is Poppy. The girl I told you about in the morning. And Poppy this is Austin." Freddy said by nudging Austin's stomach.

"Ya! That screechy girl huh ?" Austin asked Freddy with a smirk and just let out his hand for a shake.

God, was this a dream? I just kept myself in high control not to show my tiny bit of crushing towards Austin, and shook hands.