NINE

"Freddy! Where is Austin?" I asked Freddy after breakfast.

"So you won't talk to me ? " Freddy said like a small kid with puppy dog face.

"Awwwwe! You are so cute Freddy" i cooed at Freddy .

"Geez! Stop that nonsense. Turn around."he said and made me turn by holding my head like globe.

Freddy was terrified with that word cute as well just like Austin. Either of them were sooo cute with that annoyed look.

I waved at Austin to come where we were standing, outside refectory.

"I've got an awesome plan cutie pie" i whispered in Austin's ear as soon as he came to us.

"What's going on here? I need a clear explanation." Freddy said with his arms crossed his chest.

"Dude - Lillian - poppy " Austin recited.

"Shall we go to some other place? Walls have ears." I said sarcastically when i found my friends coming from refectory and some more people too.

"Our study room would be a better choice" Freddy suggested and dragged me with him to his study room.

There were two nerds studying , even on Sunday. Get a life guys.

"Are you sure this place is fine?because i don't wanna be arrested later on" i asked the guys.

"Spill your beans honey bunch" Freddy teased .

"Tonight during movie time, ill somehow bring lily outside with me for a chat. The chat location would be either near chapel or here outside our study rooms. Austin you have to show up and accidentally bump into us. That's our time. My dialog would be ' hey Austin! What's up'. Your dialog 'im just bored'." I explained part of my master plan.

"Is that an awesome idea?" Guys laughed.

"Im not done yet. Okay im leaving. Goodbye." I just swirled around to leave.

"Continue Poppy" Austin stopped me by holding my hand.

Freddy was laughing still with his mouth covered.

"I'd ask you to join us for a chat and introduce you guys to one another. Obviously lily won't deny you joining our chat. After some time ill disappear from there with any excuse that comes to mind , leaving both of you on your own. Not a problem if you guys remain silent or talk something, i will sort it out later. The end" i said my plan.

"Sounds good honey" Freddy said by holding my waist. I made faces at him and shrugged.

"See you at 8 guys. No no just you cutie pie"i said by pointing to Austin and ran out of that room before one og the guys could smack me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

'How yo doing doll? Long time no talk. So just thought of meeting up today after dinner. Im not gonna watch movie, you can show up anytime. I will be near our study room.' I wrote a small note and placed in lily's closet in dorm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It was dinner time. I was with my friends Nick, Annie and Kelly. I saw Austin and Freddy in refectory, as usual fork waving was going on. Thank god there was nothing more than a wave else my friends would be enquiring me. Lillian gave an acknowledging smile that she got the note and winked at me .

"Pup! How have you been? "Lily came out of the movie room as planned.

"Im doing great doll. I thought that the note might go unnoticed , thanks for showing up" i said by giving a small hug. It was around 7 45pm.

"So what was all about that Freddy and Austin? You seem to be very close with them. Don't tell me you are dating one of them. " lily asked while walking beside me in front of our study room.

"Noooooo. They are just my close friends lily. Just like you and me." I said lily with a wink.

"Okay pup. Tell me about that Freddy's attack towards Dave the other day. Geez, it was so funny to see Dave's face"

I told her the story and popped up the most significant question.

"Well, are you dating anybody doll?" I asked her in very soft voice and innocent face.

"Im not pup. But i have something for this person" she blushed.

"Lily doll. Who is - " i was cut off when Austin ran into us as per the plan.

"Whoa whoa sorry ladies" Austin said with a smile.

"Its okay. So what's up Austin?" I said my dialog.

"Nothing much. Im just bored Poppy"he said with a puppy dog face.

So far everything went on as we planned.

"You can join us if you want " a voice pierced my brain.

It was Lillian. Austin's face froze and had a little red shade too due to blush. Haha.

I felt as though i got electrocuted.

"Yeah you can Austin. This is Lillian my special friend. I think i already told you the other day during that ring hunt" i reminded him. "And Lily this is Austin" 

Both of them shook hands and we started walking again. Now the three of us. I felt amazing , not because Austin joined us, because my plan was successfully accomplished.