FOURTEEN

The front door opened, and brother Damien walked in. Where is Poppy?

Then sister Mary entered, holding my pup's shoulder, she had a white patch on her head.

"Jesus!What happened to her brother?" I asked brother with tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Calm down Lillian. She will tell you the story. But you gotta leave this place by 9 30pm. Got it ?" Brother said.

"Uh- okay brother" i said ,still crying.

She looked so broken and sad. Is it because of that injury ? Or something else bothers?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to Poppy's POV:

My head hurts a little more after leaving the hospital. I reached boarding, car pulled over right in front of the chapel passage, where Sister Mary stood.

I was capable to handle myself, yet Brother asked Sister Mary to give me a helping hand. She just held my shoulder ,for little support. I knew we were heading towards sickroom as i already heard about that from Brother Damien, i hope to see Lillian there, as as she was asked to shift my stuffs.

Brother Damien opened the door for us to get in, i heard lily squeaked, asking about my terrific condition to brother, which made me lift my head up to look at her. God she was in tears. It made me also to feel so heavy inside about what had happened today.

"Pup ! You okay?" Lily placed her hand on my shoulder as soon as i sat on the bed.

I just gave a nod, still looking down at the floor with tears flowing down , like a waterfall.

"Poppy dear!  Change your dress , you already are running temperature, having wet dress on ,will make it worse. You can talk to your friend till  9 30 pm" Sister Mary said, " I'll send a cup of milk before your bed time. You will be alright sooner than you realise"

Awe. That felt nice. There are people with warm and soothing words as well on this universe.

"Temperature too?" Lily asked by placing her hand on my forehead first and then neck, " Jesus you are boiling like a boiler. What the hell happened?

"Can i start after changing? Im feeling cold" i said shivering. She just nodded from the nearby bed.

Wow. Lily is really something, she brought me perfect clothes for me to change, black baggy pants, black full sleeved top and a black cardigan. Jeans might seem to appear thick but they don't keep you warm as much as these baggy pants. Love you Lilian.

"Thanks a lot for this dress doll. Be ready for my flashback and don't interrupt in between" i said and shut the door.

"Yeah! Go ahead pup" lily said.

I started by saying about  those toying plot made by Annie and Nick which i realised only tonight. Jesus it still hurts, tears rolled down as i continued,    i then said about the reason for temperature and white patch on my head.

"Oh my baby! That's really a lot to go through in a single day, all on your own" lily said by giving a small hug and rubbed my back. She was crying too.

"Don't come closer to me doll, fever is contagious" i said by pushing her away, "Don't get disturbed, thinking about Annie and what would she do after knowing about you and Austin. I won't let her even to hurt your shadow doll. Did i sound like a superhero now?

"Awe pup. I was really thinking about Annie , but not after you let out your superhero dialog" she said and gave a small hug again, " Get into your bed and take a good rest. Don't strain baby."

"Okay mommy!" I teased her.

Both of us started to laugh out loud.

"Ill bring the boys tomorrow evening, i will try my best in morning too. Don't sit up waiting for us, take good rest, we will wake you up if you are sound asleep. Goodnight pup" lily gave a small kiss on my forehead.

God, this girl wont listen even if i kick her, not to come closer to me.

"Goodnight doll" I said by getting inside my cozy bed.

Maid brought me milk after lily left, i had it and fell on the bed with my back. Those puny monsters doesn't deserve me at all and I'm never gonna forgive them ever. Even if i forgive, things wont be like how it was before , between the three of us.