FOUR

I couldn't feel the floor at all while shaking hands with Austin.

"What yo doing here Poppy?" Freddy asked " don't like the movie huh ?"

"Movie was good but the girls screaming over each scenes made me deaf " i giggled.

"Come on lets walk about , if you are bored " Austin said

Am i really dreaming?  I bounced on  them without wasting a second agreeing for that walk. I didn't exactly bounce just agreed. :-P

We started walking about , Freddy to my right and Austin to Freddy's right.

Austin was so sweet and adorable the way he talked.

I forgot to mention few main rules about this boarding:

*this school is controlled by SISTERS ( NUNS) and BROTHERS.

*mobile phones are not allowed, may be on weekends (MAY BE Only ).

*dating is FORBIDDEN here. I know it sounds impossible. People do date here without being caught by the sisters. ( that's what i heard from Annie and Kelly)

*we can talk to guys but not supposed to touch them. ( like holding hands, hugging etc) .

These are the main rules.

Coming back to our walk....

"Geez! I dropped my ring " Austin yelled suddenly.

"Where ?" Freddy looked down searching for it. I joined Freddy too.

"I think it fell off there when i shook my hand" Austin pointed to the driveway.

We can actually walk all the way to that driveway which is near chapel but we are not supposed to cross the chapel after 7 pm. It wont be that dark, just to avoid misbehavior i think.

"I think we cannot take it now. Brother Damien and some brothers are near chapel. We'll get screwed." Freddy said pointing to the chapel passage. 

Brothers cannot see us as we were standing behind bush.

"I can take it, if you guys help me out little" I smirked

"How !?" Austin asked with his eyes Popping out. It was so funny .

"We don't have to walk all the way crossing chapel which is impossible now" i started telling my master plan with hand signs too. 

"I can climb down from here and fetch your ring" i completed with a huge smile.

"What makes you think that i cant do it ?" Austin interrupted with little roughness in his voice.

I was stunned a bit .

"Im sorry. I didn't mean it  that way" i apologized before anything could come out of Austin's mouth with that same tone. If that had happened i might have ran away from that place.

"I'll get it " Austin said without responding anything to me. I kinda felt bad.

"Okay! But how will you climb up ? " i broke the silence .

"He can just climb up by holding on to the small rocks. It's simple Poppy" Freddy said.

"What if something goes wrong down there and unable to climb up? " i asked with puppy face.

Austin and Freddy stared at me. I knew that was coming up , that's why i maintained my puppy face. Then the guys peeped down.

There is a half rock attached to the wall, that is probably the big one down there , which looks like a dinosaur's back. Others are small rocks. We can climb down using those rocks to that driveway but climbing up was little complicated.

"How will you climb up, if i myself cant make it easily? " Austin spoke up finally.

"Very simple. You guys gotta carry me up" i said twinkling my eyes.

The guys laughed out of their heads.

"If u get stuck down there, gosh i cant carry you along with Freddy" i added. Again the guys laughed. Duh...

"Poppy is right " Freddy approved my plan.

"What you looking at? just go hit that rock and come back with my ring" Austin said with a smirk.

God this guy is so unpredictable. I just crossed my legs and sat on that iron fence before climbing down.

"Wait! " Freddy yelled " don't die down there"

"Freddy you again freaked me out" i said to him.

The guys were standing closer to the fence.

I got down from the fence reached that dinosaur's back ( rock) and slowly stepped down from that to driveway. It was barely visible down there as there was no light source nearby. It has to dark else ill b screwed by brothers who were in chapel passage.

Got the ring. I was smiling like a mad girl down there.

As i climbed up the rock , we heard some vehicle coming up by its light.

I put his ring in my pocket and jumped lifting my hands up in the air like a small kid who wants her to be carried by her mom.

"Holy shit ! " Freddy said and caught my hand.

I actually got hold of the iron fence. Then the guys bent down and pulled me up , by holding my hip. Austin too. Awwwww i felt shy.

All this carrying up process took place in a hurry because of the roaring vehicle.

"Thanks for saving my life guys" i said panting.

"Oh my god Poppy ! What have you done" a girl's voice yelled.

It was Lillian. She was my good friend too after Cindy,Nick ,Kelly and Annie.

"What?" I asked her back. The guys had no idea what was happening , neither me.

"I told you to come talk to me anytime if you had anything at all. Didn't i ?  Why did you try to kill yourself Poppy?" Lillian yelled.

Now i got it.

"Whoa whoa young lady! She wasn't trying to kill herself." Freddy cut in and explained the whole thing.

"Oopsy" lily covered her mouth in embarrassment.

"Oh lily! That was so cute when you yelled at me " i said by hugging her.

"This is Lillian. She is my special friend " i said to the guys.

The guys smiled and lily turned pink.

"So did u get it ? Or came running without it ?" Austin asked with too many expressions on his face.

"Here" i took it out of my pocket and gave him.

"You owe m- " before i could complete my sentence i was wrapped in somebody's arms.

"Thanks a lot Poppy" Austin hugged me. "This ring really means a lot to me"

I was blank. I wanted to just die in that pose itself. Hehe kidding, i wanna live long. We stayed like that for few seconds.

"POPPYYY" somebody yelled my name. God that voice pierced my brain, Austin's brain either which made him to pull back.