EPILOGUE :)

What? Did he just use me? Crap.

I cannot stand it anymore. I ran towards the dorm, and saw Freddy sitting on the couch near studyroom with a new girl. Jesus! I really got toyed by this guy. I just gave his jersey without saying a word and walked fast to dorm.

I cuddled into my blankets and tried to control my tears. I heard somebody walking into the dorm. I just closed my eyes, trying to sleep.

"Hey!" Some one pulled me from behind holding my shoulder.

"Just go away and leave me alone you moron." I yelled when i saw Freddy's face.

He kissed me again. How dare he do that again?

"There are plenty of sluts in this boarding, just go play with them. I'm not one of them. Just get away from here Freddy." I said after pulling away from his kiss finally.

"You thought I had been flirting or playing around with you! I love you bitch, i realized that when i saw you kissing Austin the other day. I knew, it was just an act and you guys didn't do it seriously, yet i couldn't see you in some else's hands Poppy. I even felt like ripping Austin's head off that time. I was scared to confess, as i didn't wanna lose you and your lovely friendship, but i really couldn't control myself today." Freddy said by looking straight into my eyes.

"What made you think that I'll leave you? So just to get rid of me you were hooking around with many girls!" I asked him with cracking voice.

"They are my friends Poppy. It was all just acting, they were just helping me as they knew how I feel about you." He said as he sat beside me on my bed and held my hand.

So he likes me too. Should I confess too?

"I- uh- i like you too. But-" I was cut off when Freddy jumped on me and resumed his kiss.

We only kissed, then he just stayed beside,hugging me in bed and I was stuck against his chest.

Awe I didn't think this day would come.

"I love you sweetheart." Freddy said by pushing my hair behind my ears.

"I love you too cutie." I said and just pecked on his lips.

We slept in that posture.

After the holidays ended, the guys came back. Lillian and Austin gave me a big hug, yeah I missed them like hell too. Lola jumped on me. Lorraine brought me chocolates as she promised. Awe that was so sweet.

Dave showed me to his mom and we had a nice chat. She is just awesome, we even talked about shopping during Christmas vacation.

And finally Freddy told people about us and again all jumped in for a hug and squeezed me.

Though i had been through some hard times, I really enjoyed and HAD FUN IN THIS BOARDING like there is no tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------
Comment if anybody reach so far :P