A Dating Matter

Your pov,

I yawned as I walked out of the class,completedly tired after long day.
Today is such a weird day for me.
I can't wait to get back home and take a nice warm bath.

Soon,I met up with Ariel,Punzie and Merida.Anna and Elsa have already gone home.
"Hey guys,"I said as I walked to the girls.

Theu were standing near the gates,waiting to be picked up.
"Oh,hey (n/n)!You looked tired.
What a day,huh?"Raps said and I smiled as I nodded.

I put a hand over my mouth,yawning again.Just then...
"Oh,(Y/n)~!"

Oh,no,that voice...
I sighed seeing Gaston starting to walk up to me,smiling.
Oh,come on,not again.Doesn't he know when to give up?!

"Aw,come on!Not again,"I heard M mumbled.

But then,out of blue,Jack appeared,
puttting his arm around my shoulder,holding me like as if he is my boyfriend.
"Babe!There you are!I have been waiting for you,"Jack said as he held me closer to him from my shoulders.
So,gently,he kissed my forehead as if he is my boyfriend which caused me to start blushing a mess.

(Imagine like this)

(0/////0)EHHHHH?!!!What is going on?!My heart started to beat fast

(0/////0)
EHHHHH?!!!
What is going on?!
My heart started to beat fast.

"Play along with me,"he whispered,
only letting me hear before he pulled away,but,sill keeping his arm around me.

In the corner of my eyes,I could see the girls squealing with excitement except from Merida who looked confused and Meg who looked amused.

And...Gaston froze in his place,glaring at Jack as I could see Hans walk up to him.

I smiled and looked up at Jack while he smiled down at me gently like how a lover does.I coul feel my heart beating so fast right now.I blushed and tried to shake it off.

This is only just an act,(Y/n).

I smiled as I warpped my arms around Jack.
"Haha,I was about to come and see you,"I said and Jack smiled as we started walking away from the gates of Walt Disney High.
"Missed me?"Jack asked as he smiled and took my bag from me.
"Of course,I do.I've been thinking about you all day,"I said,giggling.

We laughed as we continued to do our little act in front of Gaston.Jack slipped his hand into mine and held my hand tight.How I wish it was real and not an act.
I stopped walking,surprised at my own thoughts.
Wha-what did I just...say?

Jack must have noticed cuz,he stopped walking and turned his head to me.
"Snowflake?"he called,snapping me out of my thoughts.
I smiled at him.
"Sorry,what were you saying?"I said and Jack chuckled sightly as he looked into my eyes.

"I was wondering if you...wanna grab a drink before we get you home,"he said and I blushed.
"Umm,sure,"I said,smiling and he smiled back happily as he started leading me to somewhere,holding my hand.