The Mystery Voice

Your pov,

I hummed a little song to myself as I walked out of my class. I haven't really joined a club yet so, I guess I am free to check out some clubs. I saw Ariel, Cindy, Aurora and Snow going into the choir room.
Oh, right. Ariel mentioned that she is gonna try to sing in the choir room today.

I quickly followed them.
"Hey guys! Mind if I drop by?" I said and they all turned to me, smiling.
"Sure! Come on in," Aurora said and I smiled as I walked into the room to see them getting ready for Ariel to start singing.

"Hey (Y/n). How is your day going?" Ariel asked, smiling at me nervously.
I smiled at her.
"It's so-so. Happy to see that you are gonna give it a try," I said and she chuckled nervously.

"Yea. I am so glad that you decided to try. Here's the mike," Cindrella said as she set the mike down in front of Ariel.
"And I will help you with the music," Aurora said, scrolling through her phone and joining it with the speaker.

"Umm....you know...I am gonna practice it alone," Ariel said, starting to look all nervous.
"Come on. I wanna see you sing," I said, smiling.
"Yea, we'd love to see it. Besides I can manage the music player," Aurora said and Cindy and Snow nodded.

Ariel shook her head and started escorting us out of the room.
"No. No. No. Thanka but, I'd love to practice it alone," she said, successfylly sending us out of the room.

"Are you sure you're gonna be ok?" Snow asked.
"Yes! Thank you for your helping!" Ariel said and closed the door.

Wow. I didn' know Ariel can be really nervous.

"Oh well, I guess that's ok then," I mumbled and just then, I received a call from my dad.
"Guys, I have to take this call. See you around," I said and waved at Snow, Cindy and Aurora as I walked away to where I can take the call.

I answered the phone.
"Hey dad. What's up?"

Meanwhile back with Ariel,

Ariel smiled as she took a deep breathe and listened to the music beginning beautifully.

She smiled and started singing along.

္~The day I first met you
You told me you'd never fall in love
But now that I get you
I know fear is what it really was

Now here we are
So close yet so far
Haven't I passed the test?~

Meanwhile, Eric was passing down the hallways cascually. He stopped near the choir room when he heard the music and someone singing so beautifully.

~When will you realize...
Baby, I'm not like the rest

Don't wanna break your heart
Wanna give your heart a break

I know you're scared it's wrong
Like you might make a mistake
There's just one life to live
And there's no time to wait, to wait

So let me give your heart a break
Give your heart a break

Let me give your heart a break, your heart a break

"Wow," Eric mumbled, amazed by the mysterious voice. He turned towards the choir room, curious.

Oh yeah, yeah
On Sunday you went home alone