It's Coming

(Y/n) smiled as she stopped in front of her school and turned to look at Jack who has been holding her hand ever since he picked her up from her house today.
"Well, here we are. See you after school?" she said and Jack smiled as he held her hand tighter.
"I still don't wanna let you go yet," he said and (Y/n) blushed and smiled.

"Then, how about school?" she asked and Jack sheepishly shrugged as he smiled.
"I could ditch," he said but, (Y/n) narrowed her eyes playfully and shook her head.
Jack chuckled.
"Alright. Alright, no ditching. Ok, I will pick you up after school then," he said and (Y/n) smiled as she nodded.

Jack smiled and quickly kissed her cheek, causing her to blush as she watched him winked at her before he said goodbye and walked away. A few people passed by looking at her with surprised eyes.
Blushing, she cleared her throat and quickly walked into the school with a very happy smile.
She smiled and opened her locker as she started to hum a song softly.
"Ooh...someone seems to be very happy today," Anna said as she walked up to (Y/n) with Punzie and Ariel.

(Y/n) chuckled.
"Hey guy!"
Just then, the Young Blood members and Hercules arrived with smiling faces.
"Heard the news, (n/n). Didn't know you and Frost boy were actually dating," Kuzco said, winking and (Y/n) blushed madly as her face went red.

"Ah. Wha-no! W-We...aren't exactly...dating," she said, blushing even more.
The others chuckled.
"Are you sure...?" Al teased, crossing his arms.
"I heard that he kissed you in front of the gates," Ariel teased as she leaned in against (Y/n) who blushed even more.

"Uhhh...tha-that's...not really...a kiss! He's just..." she said, trying to pick up a reason.
Suddenly, Jack kissing her in the cheek reflected in her mind and she blushed even more.
"Your boyfriend...?" Eugene said, smirking and (Y/n) felt like she was about to faint from all the blushing and the attention she was getting.

"Ooh...(Y/n) has a boyfriend," Meg teased, passing by.
(Y/n) groaned, embarrassed as she blushed even more.
"He is not my boyfriend!" she said, trying to calm herself down.

'Yet~" Eric said and (Y/n) blushed even more
"Wait, he hasn't asked you out yet?" Punzie said, raising a brow.
"No!" (Y/n) said and everyone rose a brow this time.

Just then...she received a message in her phone. Sighing, she took out her phone and read the text which caused her to start blushing in a million shades of red.

Jack : I miss you. 

And unfortunately, everyone saw and went "ooh..." which caused (Y/n) to blush even more.
Blushing, she cleared her throat and quickly kept her phone back.
"Anyway...forget that. Did you guys hear the news that Genie, the Lamp is coming to this town? It's all over the internet," she asked and everyone looked excited.

"Oh, yeah! I think Genie is coming here with something new again," Al said.
"I have never been to his shows but, I can't wait to check it out when he is here," Punzie said excitedly.
"Me too!"
"Same goes for us too. The Young Blood is totally not gonna miss this chance," Eric said and they started chatting excitedly about the topic.

Secretly, (Y/n) texted back Jack when she was alone.
"I miss you too"

Timeskips, after school,

Your pov,

I laughed as I came out of my last class with Ariel and Anna.
Suddenly, Aurora, Cindy and Snow walked up to us.
"Hey guys! Got a minute?" Aurora asked.

"Sup?" I said and they smiled.
"Well, we were hoping if you guys 'd like to join our choir club since none of you really have joined any club yet. Especially, you, Ariel," Aurora said and Ariel blushed.
"I thought you guys wouldn't want me to join. I didn't show up at the audition last year," Ariel said and Anna and I looked at each other.

"Oh please, Ariel. Of course, we don't mind! And we'd love to have you in our club. You have a great voice and besides you could see Eric more often if you join the choir club," Aurora said and Ariel blushed.
"Yep, after all Young Blood also backs up our club," Snow White said and Ariel looked even more startled like I was in the morning.

"H-How did you guys know I like Eric?!!"she said.
Well...
Aurora playfully rolled her eyes.
"Oh please. The whole school knows you like Eric," she said and I faceplamed.
She said it for me.

"Except from Eric," Cinderella said, going into thoughts.
"Come on, Ariel! We got your back!" Snow said.
"I don't know..."Ariel said.

Anna and I shared a glance.
"Actually, I think you should give it a shot," I said and Ariel looked at me, shocked.
"Yea. I actually agree on that, Ariel. Who knows...that could actually catch Eric," Anna said and I nodded.

Ariel started to sutter, looking all nervous.
I told Cindy, Aurora and Snow that we will think about it and said goodbye as we started to leave the building.
"I don't know, guys. I have a stage fright to sing in front of so many people," Ariel said as we started heading towards the gates.
"Well, it's your choice, Ariel. But, really, try to give it a shot," I said and Anna nodded in agreement.
"Yea, I mean you got nothing to lose," Anna said and Ariel looked down, going into her thoughts.

"You know what? You're right. I got nothing to lose. I am gonna give it a try!" she said, smiling excitedly and we smiled.
"That's the spirit girl!" I said and suddenly, Anna and Ariel smirked.

"Speaking of which, look who's here to pick you up," Ariel said and I rose a brow.
Confused, I turned to where she was pointing and I blushed when I saw Jack smiling at me as he stood in front of the gates. Our eyes met and he waved at me, smiling.

Some of the girls passed by looking at Jack and then, me.
I blushed and smiled as I said a quick goodbye to the girls and quickly ran up to Jack.
He smiled and grabbed my hand immediately as soon as I reached him.
We started chatting as Jack started walking me back home.