The Talk

Jack's pov,

I sighed as I waited in front of the Walt Disney Highschool's gates, waiting for (Y/n) to come out.
Some of the students are coming out and I keep looking for my (h/c) hair girl.
(Y/n) has been avoiding me lately and I have no idea why is that. I am sure I did nothing wrong and I knew there must be some reason for it.

I have to find out why and talk to her.
Just then, I saw Megara passed by.
"Hey Meg, has (Y/n) already gone home?" I asked and she turned to look at me with a rose brow.

"Uhh...no. I don't think so. She still hasn't come out yet," she said and I smiled.
"That's a relief, thanks," I said and she kept looking at me.

"What's up with you two? Got into a fight or something?" she asked.
"Uhh...no, I am not sure. (Y/n) has been avoiding me lately and we haven't talked for a while so, I have to talk to her today," I said and she nodded in an understanding way.

And then, I saw (Y/n) said goodbye to Ariel and Merida as she started to walk down the streets. I quickly said goodbye to Megara and quickly ran after (Y/n). I have to talk to her today!
"(Y/n), wait up!" I called.

She jumped and stopped walking as she slowly turned around to me.
"H-hey Jack. What's up?" she asked, looking the other way.
I panted as I looked at her.
"Can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked and she continued to look at anywhere at me.

"I don't know...I gotta-"she started probably trying to give a random excuse again but, I cut her off.
"It won't take long, come on," I said as I grabbed her hand and started leading her to the cafe we used to go, ignoring her sutters.

But, on the half way, she wiggled her hand out of mine and stopped.
"Jack, what's wrong with you? I have to go," she said, turning around to leave.
I quickly moved to in front of her and blocked her way.
"Well, not until you tell me why you are avoiding me, (Y/n)," I said and she stopped as she looked down.

"W-what are you talking about? Of course, I am not avoiding you. I...I was just busy that's all," she said.

"Too busy to at least say hi to me? Really, snowflake? You obviously have been avoiding me, walking away with random excuses whenever you see me. Did I do something wrong? Is that why you are avoiding me?" I asked and she looked at me for a bit before looking away.

She opened her mouth to speak but, nothing came out.
"No, you didn't do anything wrong. I-It's just...never mind," she said and shook her head as she walked pass me.

I grabbed her wrist, stopping her from leaving once again.
I made her turn to me as I held her from her arms.
"No, tell me," I said and she sighed as she looked away from me again.

I narrowed my eyes a bit.
"Damn it, (Y/n), you are driving me insane. Just talk to me please. Why are you avoiding me?" I asked her again.

She bit on her lips and sighed as she tried to push me away.
"No. Forget about it," she said.
"What? Come on, tell me," I said, trying to make her look at me.
"Just go to your girlfriend!" she said as she narrowed her eyes and pushed me away.
She started to walk away again.

Girlfriend? What the heck is she talking about? I don't even have a girlfriend.

I quickly ran after her and grabbed her hand again.
"(Y/n), stop. What are you talking about? I don't have a girlfriend. Who told you that?" I said and she sighed as she stopped.
"Jack, stop it," she said, trying to wiggle her hand out of my hand again.
"No"

"Jack, stop it. I said no!"
"No, snowflake. I am not gonna let you go until you tell me why!"

"Jack, I am serious! Let me go!"
"Well, I am serious too, (Y/n). I am not just gonna let you walk away until you tell  me why!"

"You wanna know why?!" she suddenly yelled, looking straight into mine.

Before I could say anything, she yelled again.
"It's because I like you! Y-You are just s-so perfect and have a lot of girls all around you but, me? I got nothing! I am not perfect! I am not pretty and I don't even know how to face you right now!" she said, looking down as she hid her face.

My eyes widened and I was shocked.
She likes me?! She likes me!
I smiled happily as I held her arms, pulling her hands away. Her face flushed and there were small tears in her eyes as she continued to look down.

"Snowflake, are you kidding me? You are the most beautiful girl I have ever met! Of course, you are more than just perfect! Do you have any idea how much I wanted you to say that?" I said, smiling and she looked surprised as she cutely looked at me.

"W-what?" she said, blushing.
Being too happy, I pulled her into my arms and hugged her tight.
"Of course, I like you too! I like you since the day we met," I said and she blushed as I pulled away slightly and looked into her eyes.

"Y-you like me back?" she asked shyly.
Damn, she is just so goddam adorable!

I picked up from her waist and swayed her around in the air, making her blush madly.
"Of course, I do! I could even kiss you!" I said and then, froze realizing what I just said.
(Y/n) blushed madly as she shyly looked at me.

I blushed and quickly put her down, scratching the back of my neck.
"I-I mean...I didn't mean to. N-No, I mean I wanna kiss you and you are so cute," I said, cursing myself for suttering.

(Y/n) smiled and shyly kissed my cheek.
"Maybe we should take it one step at a time," she said shyly looking down while her face was red. Damn, why is she so freaking adorable?!

I smiled and made her look at me.
"Alright, snowflake. We will take one step at a time," I said and she smiled.

We chatted as I started walking her back home.
Soon, we reached her home and I had to say goodbye to her.
"So...I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked and she smiled as she nodded.

I can't resist the urge to kiss her.
So, I smiled and cupped a few strands of her hair behind her right ear and quickly kissed her the corner of her lips. She blushed and our eyes met as I stared into her (e/c) ones.

Our lips were so close and I wanna kiss her real bad but, that would be too fast.

I smiled and cupped her chin.
"See you tomorrow, snowflake," I said and pulled away as I started to walk away, smiling like a dork.

Your pov,

I blushed madly as I watched Jack walked away.
I touched the spot he kissed me and my heart started to beat even faster.
I couldn't help but, smiled happily as I quickly ran into the house, fangirling.

Omg! He kissed me!