New Attentions

You smiled walking into the school building feeling quite happy for a certain reason.
You hummed softly as you continued to walk ,saying hi to everyone.

Just then,you bumped into someone tall.
"Opps,sorry!"you said as you looked up at the blonde hair guy you bumped into with another guy with a long brown hair in dreadlocks style beside him.

"Haha,it's okay,no sweat,"the blonde hair guy said.
You noticed the fact that you haven't seen them in this school before.

"Hey,can you show us where the Principle's office is?We are kinda lost here,"another guy said.

"Sure,I can take you there.You guys new here?I haven't seen you around before,"you said as the three of you started walking to Headmistress Maleficent's office.

"Umm...Yea,we just moved here a few days ago,"the blonde hair guy said.
"Same.I moved here not too while ago too.I am (Y/n) by the way,nice to meet you both and welcome from Walt Disney High,"you said,smiling.

They smiled back at you.
"Thanks.I am Kristoff and this is Tarzan,"the blonde hair guy said,motioning to the brown hair guy who waved at you.
"Hey there"

You smiled and waved back.
You guys chatted for a while as you guys continued to walk towards the Principle's office.

"Well,here we are,this is Hea-"

"Oh,(Y/n)~"
You stopped,frowning and sighed.
"Oh,brother,"you said and turned your head around to see Gaston walking up to you.

Kristoff and Tarzan rose their brows at Gaston who ignored them and walked up to you.
"Good morning,dear.Looking wonderful today as well,"he said,putting his hand on the wall nearby.

You laughed,obviously uncomfortable.
"Ahaha,morning to you,Gaston.
What brings you here?"you said,forcing up a smile.

"Haha,I was wondering if you want to come over for dinner to my house tonight,"Gaston said,smirking confidently as he stood straight.

"Dinner?"you asked, confused.
"Why yes.We can have dinner with sweet candle lights and...maybe we can do something wild and exciting in my chambers later,"he said,
warpping his arm around your shoulder.

You,Kristoff and Tarzan's jaws dropped,eyes widened.The people who passed by looked at you and Gaston shocked.

Your pov,

I forced up a laugh,holding myself back from punching this guy as I wiggled out of his arm.
"Haha,very funny,Gaston.I thought I told you I have a boyfriend.If you excuse me,I have to go,"I said,grabbing Kristoff and Tarzen as I quickly knocked on the principle's door and quickly headed inside as soon as I heard the words,come in.

I sighed in relief as I let go of Kristoff and Tarzen.
"Wow,can you believe that guy?"I said and they shrugged.
"One thing for sure is he is not one of the cool guys,"Tarzen said and the three of us laughed.

Someone cleard her throat drawing our attentions and we looked to see Headmistress Maleficent staring at us.
We chuckled nervously,embarrassed.Kristoff glupped nervous.
"Is there a problem,Ms.(L/n)?"Headmistress Maleficent said.

"Oh,n-not at all,I was just showing Kristoff and Tarzan to your office,"I explained.
Omg,I did nothing wrong.Why the heck am I nervous?!

The Principle rose her brow and looked down at the papers in her hands.
"Hmm...you mean Kristoff Bjorgman and Tarzan Greystoke?"she asked.
"Umm...yes,that would be...us,"Kristoff said as he and Tarzan raised their hands looking at each other.