No Longer Human

Warning!

This book contains harsh words, fights, and other adult scenes.

The names of people, places and other things in this book are fictional.

_________________________________________

Chapter 1

"Oh shit I'm late. Shit! Shit! Shit! I can't be late on my first day" Jasper said hurriedly.

Jasper then slams the door.

"Hey, you've broken your door 3 times this month! Don't forget to pay your room rent too!" Said Matt, Jasper's neighbor and a son of the apartment owner.

Jasper ran out of the building and immediately rode his bicycle. He drives very fast because he doesn't want to be late on his first day of the new semester and finally he gets to school on time.

He then ran towards the class and he crashed into Kayle.

"Hey, Kayle right? Sorry I accidentally hit you, let me help you," Jasper said with his heart beating fast.

"Don't worry about it, it's my fault for not focusing on looking forward" Kayle said in pain.

Bryce came and was shocked to see his girlfriend in pain then hurriedly approached her.

"Hey babe, what happened?" Bryce said while looking at Jasper.

"Hey man, I'm sorry I accidentally bumped into your girlfriend-" Jasper said while apologizing.

"-If you ever hurt her again, I promise that your feet won't be able to walk again next time!" Bryce shouted while pushing Jasper against the wall.

Bryce and Kayle went to their class and Jasper entered his class thinking that he had lost his opportunity to date Kayle.

In the middle of class, Jasper started feeling strange and his vision blurred and also feeling very dizzy because of his teacher's speech.

He then left the classroom without permission and headed to the toilet. He washed his face and was shocked to see in the mirror that his eyes turned green.

A few minutes later, Bryce suddenly went into the toilet and saw Jasper and was confused by Jasper's behavior.

"Hey, are you alright man? Your face looks pale" Bryce said with confusion.

"Get out of here Bryce!" Jasper shouted.

"Hey, what's your problem man! I'm just trying to help here!" Bryce replied.

Jasper couldn't control his anger. Bryce who didn't accept the treatment of Jasper to him made him angry and brought up the problem earlier with Kayle.

Jasper's anger increased because of that and Jasper couldn't handle it anymore.

"I said get out!" Jasper shouted while breaking the sink.

Bryce was scared and started to calm him down but Jasper immediately ran from the toilet and planning to go to his apartment. On the way, he felt dizzy again, so he couldn't focus on seeing the road. Suddenly a truck from nowhere hit him.

People around him then approached him and were surprised that Jasper was fine but some parts of the truck was dented. Jasper was shocked by himself and hurriedly rode his bicycle.

After he arrived at his apartment, he saw himself in the mirror and he shocked that his whole body starting hairy and not stop growing and his nails were getting elongated and also his teeth growing into fangs.

To Be Continued ...