A Plan

Warning!
This book contains harsh words, fights, and other adult scenes.

The names of people, places and other things in this book are fictional.

_________________________________________

Chapter 7

"I gathered all of you here because I have a very important announcement," Kyle said with a serious face.

"He's here, Kyle," José said while whispering to Kyle.

"Tell him to come in," Kyle said while looking at the door.

     Someone then enters the room and it's Alvaro. The werewolves then pulled out their claws with unhappy faces.

     Suddenly Britney ran towards Alvaro and wanted to kill him. Tyler quickly stopped her.

"Enough! All Of You!" Kyle shouted.

"But, Alpha. He–" Britney said.

"–I Said Enough!" Kyle shouted with his eyes turning green.

     Britney then obeyed and returned to her line.

"I called him here with peace! So be it!" Kyle shouted while looking at his pack.

     They then obeyed.

"Why did you call me here?" Alvaro asked while walking towards Kyle.

"You know about The Bloody Moon?" Kyle asked.

"Yeah, I already know. I'm planning to stop them before it's too late," Alvaro answered while looking at Kyle.

"Great! We must work together for this," said Kyle.

"Hold on. I never said I would work with you." Alvaro said wihile smiling.

"Look! If you wanna win, you need our help. Remember how the previous elder and your people died because of Jasper's power," Kyle said while convincing Alvaro.

"This has nothing to do with it! But deal, we will help you. But remember, this is a temporary agreement. Once all of this over, our agreement is over," Alvaro said.

"Hey, Kyle. What about the Warlock race? Without their help, it won't be enough to fight The Bloody Moon," Jasper asked.

"The Warlock race is neutral. As far as I know, they don't want to take sides, but let's try to offer them the agreement tomorrow. Abraham, we will need you for this," Kyle said while looking at Abraham.

"It's okay for me, but does the vampire race agree with this?" Abraham asked.

"I will make sure my people agree with this. Don't worry," Alvaro said.

"Okay, I assume our meeting ends here. Alvaro, can we talk in private?" Kyle said while walking out of the meeting room.

     Alvaro then followed him.

"How's Bryce's condition?" Kyle asked.

"Much better! He even exceeded my expectations. I think he was born a fighter. But he still cannot fully control his thirst for blood," Alvaro said.

"I entrust him to you, Alvaro," Kyle said.

     On the next day, Kyle, José, Jasper, Abraham and Tyler gather outside the club.

"Are you sure I don't need to come with you?" Asked José while looking at Kyle.

"Someone has to replace my position as Alpha if something happens to me, and it must be you," Kyle said while smiling.

"Hey, Kyle, why can't I come with you?" Jasper asked.

"Stay here and take care of Kayle. She really needs you here. You have to be the first person by her side when she wakes up later," Kyle said while convincing Jasper.

"Roger that, Alpha," Jasper said while walking into the club.

"By the way, why hasn't Alvaro come yet? Tyler asked in confusion.

"There he is," Abraham said while pointing at the car from a distance.

"Okay, let's go," Kyle said while getting in the car.

     They then went to the warlocks' base. After they arrived there.

"Abraham, a little help here? We cannot be exposed to sunlight," Alvaro said.

"Hold on! Buccula et praesidio" Abraham said while casting the spell.

     Alvaro and the other two vampires then got out of the car.

"Seriously? Why is their base an abandoned museum?" Tyler asked in confusion. Abraham then smiled at Tyler. They then entered the base.

"OH MY JESUS!" Tyler shouted in surprise to see their beautiful base.

"You don't even believe in God," Abraham said while smiling.

"I only said what Jasper would say when he saw this. So don't judge me," Tyler said.

"Grata retro" Said several warlocks who approached them.

"Grata retro" Abraham replied.

     Abraham then told the warlocks to let them meet the High Warlock.

     The warlocks then allow them. They then met with the High Warlock.

"Rubeus, they want to meet you," Abraham said.

"Let's get to the point. We want to offer you an agreement to stop The Bloody Moon," Kyle said while offering.

"Without the help of your people, we cannot win," said Alvaro.

"We are neutral, we never take anyone's side" Rubeus said.

"Maybe this time with your position as High Warlock, you can change history. Also, we have the same enemy," said Alvaro while convincing Rubeus.

"But on one condition" Rubeus said.

"What is that?" Kyle asked.

"You need a plan," Raven replied.

     A few minutes later, they began to make plans.

"When do we start?" Alvaro asked.

"Rubeus, do you still have the history books of dark magic?" Abraham asked.

"Yeah, I still keep it in the library," Rubeus replied.

"Tyler, come with me to the library," Abraham said hurriedly.

"You two go with them," Alvaro said.

"So, as far as I know, their purpose is to get a legacy from the family of Jasper's mother because the legacy can give strength and make someone unbeatable" Kyle said.

"It's true, but not just one object. They need 2 other objects to get that power. The first object they were after was a trophy, but I don't know whose family's legacy it is. The second object is a ring and the third object is a spear," Rubeus said while explaining.

"So, we have to get the trophy before them?" Alvaro asked.

"We don't have much time left, we have to divide up the work," Kyle replied.

"I only have a few skilled warlocks left. Because my people have never practiced their magic since the previous High Warlock's death," Rubeus said.

     Suddenly a warlock entered the room.

"High Warlock! The Bloody Moon has broken into our base!" A Warlock shouted in panic.

     The warlock is then stabbed in the back.

"Hello, Brother," said a member of The Bloody Moon while smiling at Rubeus.

To Be Continued...