Pretty Boy?

Warning!
This book contains harsh words, fights, and other adult scenes.

The names of people, places and other things in this book are fictional.

_________________________________________

Chapter 4

"Hey Kayle, why did you bring me here?" Said Bryce.

"You've known too much about this! Your memory must be erased" Kayle said while she pulled out the potion that Abraham gave.

"No! Wait, I can keep a secret. Please don't erase my memories," Bryce said while stepping back.

"I'm sorry Bryce, but I have to do this," Kayle said while walking towards Bryce.

"Enough!" Shouted a man from a distance.

"This is none of your business, Kyle!" Kayle shouted.

"Do not disobey me! I'm your Alpha!" Kyle shouted while walking towards them.

"Yeah, maybe for your pack, you are their alpha but not for me!" Kayle shouted.

"But I can order them to kill you, right? Now get away from him! Kyle shouted while threatening her.

     Kayle then left with pissed off.

"Are you ok, umm–?" Said Kyle.

"–It's Bryce, thank you for helping me. She would've erased my memory if you don't show up," Bryce said with gratefuly.

"Don't worry about it," Kyle answered.

     Jasper showed up and met with them.

"Kyle? How are you?" Jasper asked in surprise.

"Jasper? Nice to see you again man. Do you live here now? Kyle said happily.

     Jasper nodded.

"You two know each other?" Bryce asked in confusion.

"We're old friends," Jasper answered.

"By the way, where is Abraham?" Bryce asked.

"Oh, he left earlier" Jasper answered.

"With what?" Bryce asked.

"You already know the answer," Jasper said while looking at Bryce.

"Jasper, you're a werewolf, right? Kayle told me," Bryce said.

"Yeah, why? Jasper replied.

"Kyle is an alpha," Bryce said while looking at Kyle.

"Really?" Jasper asked.

"Yes, but don't act weird. I don't want any special treatment for me," Kyle answered.

"Don't worry, I won't," Jasper said.

"Hey, let's go to our base, Jasper. You're also coming, pretty boy," Kyle said.

     After they arrived there.

"Seriously? A club?" Said Bryce.

"This is not what I expected" Jasper said with a flat face.

"What do you expect? Maybe you watch movies too much," Kyle said.

     Not long after, they entered the club and suddenly Kyle's friend told Kyle that some of their pack were attacked by vampires in the middle of the forest.

"How many of them were attacked?" Kyle asked.

"7 people, 4 of them were seriously injured and the rest were found dead" Kyle's friend replied.

"José, gather Tyler, Britney, and Brook in the practice room. Jasper, call Abraham and Kayle to come here. Pretty boy, you come with me. We will ask them to pay for they have done." Kyle said hurriedly.

"Okay," Bryce said.

"I'll call them now" Jasper said while turning on his phone.

     A few moments later, José, Britney, Brook and Jasper, Abraham, Kayle had gathered in the practice room.

     While Kyle and Bryce have not come yet. Turns out Kyle took Bryce to one of a room in the club.

"Hey Kyle, why did you bring me here?" Bryce asked confused.

"I'm sorry, pretty boy. I can't let you come with us," Kyle replied.

"No, no, let me come with you!" Bryce said while running towards Kyle.

     Kyle then threw Bryce on the bed and closed the door.

"I can't lose someone I care about anymore. Stay here Bryce, it's for your own safety," said Kyle while leaving Bryce.

"No! Don't leave me here! Kyle, open the door!" Bryce shouted.

     A few minutes later, Kyle arrived at the practice room.

"Where is Bryce?" Jasper asked.

"He's not coming with us. I locked him up for his own safety," Kyle replied.

"Why did you do that! Let go of him!" Jasper shouted while walking towards Kyle.

"Hey, Kyle's right. We can't risk a human's life to our problems. He will be a burden to us if he's coming with us" Kayle said while preventing Jasper.

"Abraham! Do something!" Jasper shouted while looking at Abraham.

"Sorry, Jasper, I can't do that. Kayle's right, we can't risk any human's life for our problems," Kyle said while convincing Jasper.

     Jasper was forced to obey.

"José, where is Tyler?" Kyle asked.

"I can't find him anywhere," José replied.

"Nevermind. Brook, bring a lot of holy waters," Kyle said while looking at Brook.

"I've already brought it, Alpha," Brook replied.

     They then left the club and headed to the vampires' base.

     After they arrived there, they were attacked by several vampires and one of them bit Britney's neck.

"Aarghhhh" the vampire shouted in pain.

"Taste that holy water! You Son Of A Bitch!" Britney shouted.

     The vampires then stepping back and suddenly the elder and her bodyguards came out.

     Kyle quickly asked the elder's responsibility for the deaths of some of his pack.

"I never told my people to attack the werewolf race. But I think I know who attacked your pack. They are my people who were expelled for betrayal. But as an elder, I will help you to find them," The elder said.

"How can I trust your words?" Kyle asked.

"What is the point of me lying," The Elder replied.

     Kayle realized that at the roof there were about 8 vampires who were ready to shoot them.

"Watch out!," Kayle shouted while turning into a werewolf and jumping towards Jasper.

"Now!" The elder shouted.

     Abraham couldn't cast a spell. Kayle, Brook and Britney were shot.

     They were then attacked by the vampires. Abraham lost the battle easily because he couldn't use any of his spells.

     Kyle and Brook managed to kill several vampires but were quickly paralyzed due to being outnumbered.

     Jasper was passed out by the vampires because he still couldn't control his power.

     Suddenly a car came from a distance and crashed into several vampires.

     Then the car stopped and suddenly, Tyler and Bryce came out from the car.

"We're here, bitches!" Bryce said"

"Pretty boy?" Kyle said.

To Be Continued...