The Takeover

Warning!
This book contains harsh words, fights, and other adult scenes.

The names of people, places and other things in this book are fictional.

___________________________________________

Chapter 22

   From behind Rubeus, a portal opened and Jasper, Lucius, also Kyle showed up from the portal. After they entered the portal, Jasper quickly closed it.

"YOU!" Shouted Lucius, walking towards Rubeus.

"Lucius, let me handle him" Kyle said, preventing Lucius.

     Lucius obeyed and then stepped back.

"Rubeus, tell me what happened?" Jasper asked, looking at Rubeus.

"We're too late" Rubeus replied.

"Too late for what?" Asked Kyle.

"Kayle and Raven have carried out their plan to use human bodies for the ancestors" Rubeus replied.

"FUCK!" Jasper shouted.

"Is there no other way?" Kyle asked, confused.

"If we go there it'll be futile because they must have succeeded in summoning the ancestors." Rubeus replied, looking at Kyle.

"At least we can try" said Lucius.

“How can we tell the vampires and my pack to help us? We don't have enough time for that,” Kyle said, confused.

"I can use my telepathic spell to reach all of them" said Lucius, looking at Kyle.

"What do you mean by all of them?" Jasper asked, confused.

"I mean I can use my telepathic spell to ask for help from all the races in this country. But I need your magic for that" Lucius replied, smiling.

"That's so cool" Jasper said happily.

"Guys, I think I know where Raven is hiding my people" said Rubeus.

"I'm coming with you" said Kyle.

"You go take care of your pack, it's my job to save my people" said Rubeus.

"I wish I could trust you this time" said Lucius, looking at Rubeus.

"I won't disappoint you" said Rubeus, smiling.

     A few minutes later, at the location of Kayle and the others.

"Let's get the fun started," said Kayle, wearing the ring.

     The ring glowed and suddenly the sky became dark and foggy. A large portal then opened in the sky and one by one the souls of the ancestors appeared.

     All the humans in the city were shocked and ran to save themselves. They were screaming in fear and accidents were happening everywhere.

"For all of the ancestors, I present you all of these humans to be yours," said Kayle, laughing.

     The souls one by one entered the bodies of the humans and took over their bodies.

"Kayle, I'm going to the location of the warlocks" said Raven, opening the portal and entering it.

"Let me hear your scream, humans! Scream!" Kayle shouted, laughing.

     With quickly their bodies were taken over by the souls of the ancestors. Kayle then saw a little girl. She walked over to the little girl and tried to catch her. Suddenly there was a spear aimed at Kayle. But she managed to dodge the spear.

“I won't let you hurt that little girl, you bitch,” Bryce said, pointing his hand at the spear and the spear return to his hand.

"Oh, don't say that to your ex-girlfriend. I will quickly get the spear that's in your hand" Kayle said, smiling.

"Funny, you have to fight me first to get this spear" Bryce said, smiling.

     Alvaro and all of his people began to stop them in the west side of the city. Jemma ran quickly and fought one by one the ancestors and also The Bloody Moon.

"Jemma, don't kill the ancestors. The bodies of the humans can still be saved" Alvaro said, looking at Jemma.

"Roger that" said Jemma, knocking out the enemies.

"Clay, show all your strength and fight them" said Alvaro, looking at Clay.

"I'm not sure but I'll do my best" Clay said.

     Meanwhile in the east side, Tyler and his pack attack them.

"Just like what Lucius said! Don't kill the ancestors but only knock them out!" Shouted Tyler, looking at the pack.

"Tyler, according to my estimations, our chance of winning against them is not even close to 40%" Brook said, looking at Tyler.

"Just do what we can," said Tyler, shooting their legs with his bow.

"Can I fight them too?" Alice asked, looking at Tyler.

"Sure, but stay behind me" Tyler replied, smiling.

     Not long after, Kyle, Jasper, and Lucius can fly because of Lucius's spell. They then saw the battles that happened in the city.

“This is a war,” Kyle said in surprise.

"What should we do?" Jasper asked, confused.

"I'm going to the west side" said Lucius, heading to the west.

"Hey, wait" Jasper said, looking at Lucius.

“I'm going to the east side,” Kyle said, heading to the east.

"Shit! Why are you guys leaving me behind!" Jasper shouted, confused.

     Jasper then saw Bryce who's fighting with Kayle in the north side and he quickly headed there.

"Not too bad for a beginner" Kayle said, smiling.

"If I knew that you were crazy like this, I would never date you" Bryce said, smiling.

"It's all happening now, you can't change the past" Kayle said, walking towards Bryce.

"Don't get me wrong, I only dated you because you were the most popular girl in school" Bryce said, smiling.

     Kayle ran towards Bryce, while Bryce threw his spear at her. Kayle dodged the spear and attacked him. Bryce jumped up and kicked her. Kayle then quickly grabbed his leg and threw him away.

"What a fool!" Shouted Kayle.

"Look behind you," Bryce said, pointing at something.

     The spear aimed at Kayle and hit her leg. Bryce quickly took the spear and attacked her. Kayle dodged it and stabbed him with her claws. Kayle then took the spear from Bryce and kicked him.

"FUCK! Give me back my spear!" Bryce shouted in pain.

"It's mine now," Kayle said, laughing.

"Niger ignis," Jasper said, casting his dark spell.

     Jasper's spell hit Kayle and Kayle was thrown away. Jasper then took the spear.

"Well, I don't think this spear fits in your hand" Jasper said, smiling.

To Be Continued...