The Turning

Warning!
This book contains harsh words, fights, and other adult scenes.

The names of people, places and other things in this book are fictional.

___________________________________________

Chapter 20

"Barbara, it hurts so much!" Shouted Kyle in pain.

     Barbara walked over to Kyle. Garvin then stopped her.

"Barbara, let me handle this. Don't worry, that is the first step of becoming a werewolf" Garvin said while convincing Barbara.

“Kyle, you'll be fine. Just follow what Garvin says.” Barbara said as she looked at Kyle.

     Kyle then nodded.

"Okay, Kyle, I know it hurts a lot. I also feel what you feel when I become a werewolf. Just don't feel the pain and let it flow through your body," Garvin said explaining.

     Kyle then tried to calm down and feel the power flowing through his body. Not long after, Kyle turned into a wolf.

"Good boy, now try to control your consciousness and imagine your strength slowly disappearing" said Garvin while looking at Kyle.

     Kyle can control his consciousness and then transform into his human form again.

"Good job, Kyle, welcome to my pack" said Garvin while smiling.

"Thanks. Barbara, do you have a few minutes?" Kyle asked while looking at Barbara.

     Kyle then invited Barbara to come out of the room.

"Barbara, I wasn't ready for this" Kyle said in confusion.

"Hey, look at me, you'll be ready for this. You're a strong person, don't give up that easily" Barbara replied while smiling.

"You don't feel what I felt when you turned into that creature!" Shouted Kyle angrily.

"Do you think being a witch is easy? I suffer every day and sometimes my magic disappears suddenly" said Barbara while explaining.

"Fine," Kyle said as he left Barbara and went into his room.

     A few minutes later..

"Hey, new kid," said a teenager as he walked towards Kyle.

"Who are you?" Asked Kyle.

"I'm Tyler, nice to meet you" Tyler replied while smiling.

"I'm Kyle, can I come into my room now?" Kyle asked with a flat face.

"Don't, let's talk a little bit longer" Tyler replied.

"No, thank you" Kyle said as he walked into his room.

"What an annoying kid," said Tyler.

     Inside Kyle's room.

"FUCK! I have a roommate?" Kyle asked in shock seeing another teenager on the bed.

"Of course, this is not your house, so we have to divide the rooms" replied a child while reading a book.

“Just don't bother me,” Kyle said as he lay on his bed.

"I'm José by the way" said José while looking at Kyle.

"I don't fucking care," Kyle said while trying to sleep.

     José then continues reading his book. A few hours later, Kyle woke up from his sleep because he heard people fighting.

     He then got out of bed and saw José who was not in his bed. He then came out of his room and saw José who was peeking.