Poisonous Plants

Warning!
This book contains harsh words, fights, and other adult scenes.

The names of people, places and other things in this book are fictional.

___________________________________________

Chapter 24

  In the west side.

"They keep popping up, it'll never end." Jemma said breathlessly.

"We have no choice, it's our responsibility for letting this chaos happen," Alvaro said breathlessly.

     Lucius continued to attack the enemies that kept appearing.

"Lucius, behind you!" Clay shouted, shouting at Lucius.

     Lucius quickly cast his spell, but he realized that he's running out of magic.

"SHIT! My magic has reached its limit!" Shouted Lucius, running out of magic.

     Alvaro and Jemma ran towards Lucius, but they realized they would not get there in time. Suddenly a portal appeared, Abraham and Victoria showed up from it.

"Acidum coit!" Shouted Victoria, freezing the enemy who was about to attack Lucius.

"Victoria?" Asked Alvaro, shocked.

"I'll explain later, let's kick their ass first" said Victoria, gathering her magic.

"I'm counting on you, Victoria" said Abraham.

"Unleash," said Victoria, casting her greatest magic.

"Why is the ground shaking?" Clay asked, confused.

     Suddenly, from the ground grew many large poisonous plants. The plants began to attack the enemies.

"So this is Barbara's greatest magic?" Asked Lucius, shocked.

     Meanwhile in the east side.

"Alpha, it's impossible to just knock them out. We have to kill them before they kill us" Brook said in panic.

"And also this city has thousands of people, there's no way we can win against all of them" Tyler said, looking at Kyle.

     Suddenly the ground shook and also grew large poisonous plants.

"Kyle, this magic.." said Josè, looking at Kyle.

"I know," Kyle said, smiling.

     The plants began to attack the enemies. The enemies look scared and started to step back. Abraham then used his telepathic spell to tell Kyle's pack and also Alvaro's people to gather in the middle.

     After they all arrived there, suddenly a thunderbolt appeared from the sky and struck all the plants.

"There's no hope for you!" Shouted Kayle from a distance, using the spear's ability.

     Suddenly there was a fire spell that was directed towards Kayle. However she managed to avoid it.

"Sorry we're late" said Rubeus from a distance.

     Rubeus's people arrived there.

"Finally" said José happily.

     One by one, the people from the vampire race and also the werewolves arrived there.

"I got your telepathy" Bella said, looking at Lucius.

"Bella, you're here?" Asked Tyler, shocked.

"Of course I am, I won't miss this epic fight" Bella said, smiling.

"Is she your ex that you told me before?" Asked Victoria jealously.

"It doesn't matter, the important thing is we got a lot of help.

"With this, I think we can win against all of them." Kyle said, smiling.

     Kayle looks angry and orders her remaining people including The Ancestors to fight them.

"Let's do this" said Alvaro.

     They then ran to fight The Bloody Moon.

"Jasper, it's not safe here. We have to join Kyle and the others immediately." Bryce said, looking at Jasper.

"Wait, I'm still confused why don't you use that spear's ability? And what are the abilities that spear has?" Jasper asked, confused.

"Slow down! I don't even know if that spear has that kind of ability. Because I just threw it and it came back into my hands like a boomerang" replied Bryce, explaining.

"That's it, what if that spear's ability just adapts to each person's personality?" Jasper asked.

"Ohh, I get it now" Bryce replied.

"What do you like the most?" Jasper asked.

"Playing boomerang" Bryce replied, smiling.

"Seriously, dude?" Jasper asked with a flat face.

"Nevermind, let's just open a portal for us" Bryce replied, changing the topic.

     Jasper then opens a portal and they teleport to the location of Kyle and the others.

"Where have you been?" Asked Kyle, looking at both of them.

"We tried to stop Kayle, but she got the spear." Jasper replied, looking at Bryce.

"What should we do now?" Bryce asked, looking at Kyle.

"If we can beat Kayle and take the three objects, especially the second object, then we can stop all of this," Kyle replied, explaining.

"I know, but I think I don't have enough magic left" Jasper said.

“Why don't you use your werewolf's strength even just once? I've never seen you use it,” Kyle said, looking at Jasper.

"I still can't even control my werewolf strength!" Jasper shouted.

"It's because you keep practicing using your magic and never practice your werewolf strength!" Shouted Kyle.

"Jasper, what if you use both of them at the same time?" Bryce asked, looking at Jasper.

"How?" Jasper asked, confused.

"It's simple, just use your werewolf strength for your speed and agility and use your magic to fight her" Bryce replied.

"Hmm .. Interesting" Kyle said, smiling.

"I'm not sure if I can do this," Jasper said.

"It's easy, just focus on using your strength for your speed and agility, that's all" Kyle said, convincing Jasper.

"Am I going to do this alone?" Jasper asked.

"My hand is still not fully recovered, I'll be a burden if I come with you" Bryce replied, looking at his hand.

"Don't worry, Tyler and I will help you fight her" Kyle said, looking at Jasper.

"Wait, I think there's something wrong with Kayle. Her strength and also her speed will keep increasing the longer you fight her" Jasper said, smiling.

"We'll figure it out later when we fight her" Kyle said, convincing Jasper.

"Okay, let's do this" Jasper said, smiling.

     Not long after, the three of them got there and surrounded Kayle.

"Give the three objects, Kayle," said Kyle.

"And if I don't want to?" Kayle asked, smiling.

"Then there's no other choice but violence." Tyler replied, pulling out his arrow.

"I've been waiting for this moment" said Kayle happily.

To Be Continued...