The Ancestors

Warning!
This book contains harsh words, fights, and other adult scenes.

The names of people, places and other things in this book are fictional.

___________________________________________

Chapter 21

   Present day

"That's it," Kyle said, smiling.

"Kyle, I'm so sorry about your parents," Bryce said.

"No, don't, I'm used to it" Kyle said, smiling.

"Okay, so you, tyler, and José have been friends for a long time?" Bryce asked, looking at Kyle.

"Yeah, but Tyler refused to be the alpha, so Garvin chose me" Kyle replied.

"By the way, where's Garvin now?" Bryce asked, confused.

"I can't, it's a secret." Kyle replied.

"C'mon, please" Bryce said, begging.

"Fine, but don't tell anyone" Kyle said, looking around.

"I'm not sure if Garvin is still alive or not but since the day I became the Alpha, he has mysteriously disappeared. He seemed to be missing and nowhere to be found" said Kyle, explaining what happened.

"Then? You guys stop looking for him?" Bryce asked.

"It's been 3 years now, we've been looking for him for the last 2 years but there's no sign that he's still alive" Kyle replied, convincing Bryce.

"Why do I feel there's something wrong with Garvin's disappearance?" Bryce said.

"Nevermind, let's just get to the base" Kyle said.

     They then entered the base and were shocked to see Victoria who was like being possessed.

"Hey, what happened?" Kyle asked, confused.

"I'm not sure, but it looks like Victoria got the same curse as Barba-" José replied, looking at Kyle.

"-OH SHIT!" Shouted Kyle, running towards Victoria.

"Kyle, don't get too close, we don't know whether this curse is contagious or not" Abraham said, trying to seal the curse on Victoria's body.

"Trust me, I've been with Barbara since I was a kid. I know many kinds of curses" Kyle said, convincing Abraham.

"Fine, tell me how to stop it from spreading through Victoria's body," Jasper said.

"You can't stop it, because this curse is a side effect of the life transfer that Barbara gave to her," Kyle said.

"Are you kidding me? So she's going to be a witch like Barbara?" Asked Alvaro, confused.

"This curse is weaker than Barbara's, sooner or later she will recover by itself" Kyle replied, looking at the curse.

"So, we're just gonna be waiting for this curse to spread throughout her body?" Asked Tyler.

"It's the only way, because if you stop the curse from spreading, then some of the organs in her body will be permanently paralyzed," Kyle replied, explaining.

"I hope you're right" said Abraham, looking at Kyle.

     Suddenly James woke up from fainting.

"The ring... I–" said James breathlessly.

"–Don't push yourself, just take some rest" said Jemma.

"I know their plan," said James breathlessly.

     They then looked at James in confusion.

"What is it?" Asked Alvaro, confused.

"I heard.... I heard that they wanted to use the ring to ressurect their ancestors" said James, explaining their plan.

“How is it possible? The ring has been sealed and it never be opened even with dark magic.” Alvaro said, confused.

"Maybe they don't need a warlock with dark magic to break the seal. Maybe they need a warlock with great magic" said Lucius, thinking.

"Yeah, but they don't even have a warlock with great magic instead of dark magic" said Alvaro.

"Now they have one" said Lucius, looking at Abraham.

"Rubeus," Abraham said, shocked.

"Our strength hasn't fully recovered how are we gonna fight them?" Bryce asked.

"We just have to take the ring without having to fight them" said Abraham.

"We won't get there in time," Kyle said.

"Except with a portal," said Lucius.

"What are you wating for? Make a portal for us" said Alvaro, looking at Lucius.

"Lucius and I have run out of magic" said Abraham, looking at Jasper.

"What? You're not gonna ask me to make the portal, right?" Jasper asked, smiling.

     Abraham and Lucius nodded.

"I've never even made a portal before," Jasper said, confused.

     Meanwhile at The Bloody Moon's base.

"Kayle, I've gathered the corpses that you wanted.

"I know I can count on you" Kayle said, smiling.

     Kayle then wear the ring.

"With this ring, I summon you the ancestors from the soul world to take this bodies to become yours.

     The ring then glowed and opened a portal from the soul world. One by one the souls of the ancestors entered the corpses.

     Rubeus slowly tried to seal the ring again. Raven realized that and then whispered into Rubeus's ear.

"Don't you even try or your people won't survive" said Raven, smiling.

     Raven is forced to cancel the spell. Suddenly the ring stopped shining and the souls of the ancestors returned to the soul world.

"What happened?" Kayle asked, confused.

     Rubeus smiled while looking at Kayle. Kayle then walked over to Rubeus and choked him.

"Kayle, we still need him" said Raven, convincing Kayle.

     Kayle then let go of him.

"Tell me, what happened! Why did the ring stop working!" Kayle shouted angrily.

"I won't tell you anything!" Shouted Rubeus, laughing.

"Raven, you're his brother, you can read his mind, right?" Kayle asked, looking at Raven.

"Raven, don't!" Shouted Rubeus.

"It looks like we need people who are still alive and not corpses" said Raven, looking at Kayle.

"I guess, we need humans race this time" Kayle said, leaving the room.

"Raven, how could you" said Rubeus, looking at Raven.

"Guard, gather a lot of guards and let's take over the human race in this city first" Raven said, laughing.

To Be Continued...