King Size Coffin

Warning!
This book contains harsh words, fights, and other adult scenes.

The names of people, places and other things in this book are fictional.

_________________________________________

Chapter 9

"No!" Jasper shouted as he woke up.

"Hey, take a deep breath," said Lucius while holding Jasper's hand.

"Lucius !? Where am I?" Jasper asked while surprised to see himself in a cage.

"You're at the Warlock's base, but The Bloody Moon has dominated this place now. So, don't do anything stupid and do what I say if you want to get out," Lucius said while convincing Jasper.

"I remember now. They also took Kayle, right? Where is she?" Jasper asked worriedly.

"She's fine, she's been taken care of by an expert" said Lucius.

"Thank God. By the way, is the Warlock's nightmare always going to happen?" Jasper asked.

"Most of it. Is everything all right?" Said Lucius.

"Not really, I dreamed that I would lose complete control of myself and it's controlled by the dark magic inside of me" Jasper said.

"Don't worry, I will not let that happen. You also have many friends to prevent it from happening" Lucius said while smiling.

"I hope so," Jasper said.

     Suddenly they heard footsteps approaching them.

"They're here. Don't do anything, leave this to me. You can count on me," said Lucius. They then entered the cage.

"Lucius, the leader is waiting for you in her room?" Raven asked.

"Fine, I'm going there now," Lucius said while looking at Jasper.

     After Lucius arrived there.

"Hey, Luci. Is everything under control? Asked the leader.

"Yes, everything is perfectly controlled here," Lucius said while smiling.

"Are you sure? I don't like it when there's a traitor from one of us. So don't let that happen," the leader said while leaving the room.

     Lucius began to worry about what would happen.

     He then went to Jasper's cage and threw a paper. Jasper noticed that and immediately took the paper and read it.

"I think the leader already knew that I would betray her. So, get ready tomorrow because we will all leave this place. Don't worry about how to do it because I've already arranged my plan earlier. Just wait for my signal" Lucius said on the paper.

"Now this is what I called a plan" Jasper said while smiling.

     Meanwhile at the werewolves base.

"According to my estimation, 47 people of our pack were killed, 29 people could still be saved by Abraham, and 20 people were kidnapped by them" Brook said while looking at his notes.

"Well done, Brook. Glad you're alive," Kyle said.

"Thank you, alpha," Brook said happily.

"Brook, find Tyler and immediately gather in the meeting room" Kyle ordered.

     Brook then went to look for Tyler

"I think I've run out of energy" Abraham said while starting to feel dizzy.

"Wait! You don't have to attend the meeting, just take a rest," Kyle said.

"I'm fine, we have to make a plan to save Jasper and the others," Abraham said while looking at Kyle.

     Abraham then fell and passed out. Suddenly José approached him.

"Let me take him to his room, you go to the meeting room" José said.

"What are you doing here? you're still not fully recovered" Kyle said while looking at José.

"I'm okay, don't worry about me" José said while carrying Abraham.

"All right" Kyle said while heading to the meeting room.

     Meanwhile at the vampires base.

"Victoria, gather the guards now. We will go to the werewolves base to help them," Alvaro said.

     Victoria then went and gathered the  guards.

"Can I go out now? This place is so boring," said a man while walking towards Alvaro.

"Not yet. You still can't even control your thirst for blood, Bryce," Alvaro said.

"Oh, come on! I need some fresh air instead of just staying in a fuckin' coffin. Do you know that your people have sex in the-, what should I call it? King size coffin?," Bryce said.

"What's so strange about that? It's just a normal sex. I'm tired of listening to you, the point is you stay here and don't go anywhere," Alvaro said while leaving him.

"They even have sex while biting each other's necks and you're still saying that's normal ?!," Bryce shouted while showing his middle finger.

     After Alvaro and the others arrived at the werewolves base.

"Tyler, where is Kyle?" Alvaro asked while looking around.

"He's in the meeting room, let's go there," Tyler said while looking at Victoria.

"Okay," Alvaro said while realizing that Tyler liked his sister.

     In the meeting room, Kyle is making a plan to save Jasper and the others.

"So what should we do, Alpha?" Brook asked.

"We will ask Abraham to make a portal then we will sneak in their base and free Jasper, Kayle and the-" Kyle said.

"-Your plan sucks" Alvaro said while walking towards Kyle.

"Have a better plan? Kyle asked while smiling.

"Of course I have," Alvaro said.

"What is it?" Kyle asked in confusion.

"Let Abraham make the plan," Alvaro said while smiling.

     Meanwhile in a forest.

"Hey, chase that witch! Don't let her escape!" Shouted one of Raven's guards.

"I will not escape, this forest is my house," said the witch.

"You're surrounded, witch!" Shouted one of Raven's guards.

"Nubes mortiferae" said the witch while casting her poison spell.

"Retreat!" Shouted one of the Raven's guards while coughing.

"Try if you can, because so far no one can survive my poison spell," said the witch while laughing.

     The guards then one by one fell and died. The witch realized that her body was too old to cast her spells.

     She then wrote a message and told a bird to deliver it to Kyle.

To Be Continued...