The Third Object

Warning!
This book contains harsh words, fights, and other adult scenes.

The names of people, places and other things in this book are fictional.

_________________________________________

Chapter 16

     2 weeks later..

"Ignis iecit," Jasper said while casting his fire spell.

"Great, there's a slight increase in your magic. Now, let's test your dark magic" said Barbara while looking at Jasper.

"Niger ignis," Jasper said while casting his dark spell.

"Still too weak, you should keep practicing for it" said Barbara.

"Don't worry, I still have my werewolf's strength" Jasper said while smiling.

"You're right, but you can't use both of them at once. You have to be able to control both of them equally before fighting your enemies" said Barbara while explaining.

"Hey guys, gather in the meeting room now. Abraham has made his plan" Kyle said from a distance.

     Not long after, they both got there and saw many people there, including the vampires.

"Okay, as we all know that the first object which is tropy has been taken by The Bloody Moon" Abraham said.

"So, what's the plan?" Alvaro said while looking at Abraham.

"Lucius and I haven't been able to find the location of the second object but I have found the location of the third object which is spear," Abraham said.

"If I'm not wrong, the spear belong to the elves, right?" Asked Victoria.

"Yeah, Lucius, show the map" Abraham said while looking at Lucius.

     Lucius then showed the map.

"If I'm not wrong, the spear is at the bottom of the Colorado River which is the old base of the elves" Abraham said.

"So, we have to dive there?" Bryce asked.

“But werewolves can't swim,” Kyle said in confusion.

"Vampires can swim and even breathe in water, but we can't fight in water," Alvaro said.

"So are we" said Kyle.

"Well, I can cast a spell on you guys but it only lasted for 10 minutes in each person" said Lucius while looking at Abraham.

"So, Lucius and I will combine our magic and it can be lasted for 20 minutes in each person. We also decided that only 3 of us that would dive into the river. They were Tyler, Alvaro and Bryce," Abraham said.

"SHIT! Why me?" Bryce said in confusion.

"Yeah, we can't even swim" Tyler said.

"Well, I know you guys can't swim but three of you are the fastest here" Abraham said while smiling.

"I choose Kyle, José, Jasper, and Victoria to stay on the ground to protect us if The Bloody Moon came," said Lucius.

"Sorry, but Victoria has to guard our base this time. I'll get Jemma to replace her" said Alvaro while looking at Lucius.

"Are you okay with that?" Asked Tyler while looking at Victoria.

"Yeah, I'm okay with that" said Victoria, forced to obey.

"Okay, we'll carry out the plan tomorrow"

     They then left the meeting room one by one.

"Bryce, do you have a few minutes?" Jasper asked.

"Yeah, sure" Bryce replied.

     Both of them then left the meeting room.

"What is it?" Bryce asked.

"Can you tell me how you can easily live your life as a vampire?" Jasper asked.

"Well, it's not easy but I'm trying to accept myself now. I even erased my mother's memory so she won't remember that she has a child" Bryce replied.

"I'm so sorry for everything, I got you into my problem and it turned you into a vampire" Jasper said.

"It's not even your fault tho, because I brought myself into your problem myself. To be honest, I like my life more as a vampire than as an useless human" Bryce said while smiling.

"Thanks, I promise I'll do my best from now on" Jasper said while smiling.

"FUCK! Jasper, get away from me!" Shouted Bryce while stepping back.

     Suddenly, Bryce's fangs came out.

"What happened?" Jasper asked in confusion.

"I still can't control my thirst with blood, especially special blood" Bryce replied while holding back his thirst.

     Bryce couldn't hold his thirst and wanted to bite Jasper. Suddenly, Alvaro ran towards Bryce and stopped Bryce.

"Here, take mine" said Alvaro as he reached out his hand to Bryce.

     Bryce quickly bit Alvaro's hand.

"Oh, it feels so good" Alvaro said as he enjoyed it.

     Victoria then came and saw it.

"Brother, are you seriously doing that right now?" Asked Victoria.

"What?? We forgot to bring the blood bags, so there's no other choice. You also bit my hand when the first time you turned into a vampire" replied Alvaro while looking at Victoria.

"Nevermind, Jasper, let's just leave them" said Victoria while looking at Jasper.

"Enjoy your meal, Bryce," Jasper said while leaving both of them.

     Jasper and Victoria were about to go downstairs, but suddenly Tyler pulled Victoria and kissed her. Victoria kisses Tyler back.

"Hey, don't do that in front of me! Go somewhere private!" Jasper shouted.

"Alright, chill" said Tyler.

     Tyler and Victoria then leave Jasper.

     Jasper then heard someone's practicing in the practice room. He then went there and saw Lucius practicing.

"Hey, am I bothering you?" Jasper asked as he walked towards Lucius.

"Not at all," replied Lucius.

"I just wanted to ask you if you could teach me how to control my dark magic" Jasper said while looking at Lucius.

"I can't help you to control your dark magic, but I think I can help you to combine your spells with your dark magic" said Lucius while smiling.

"So, when do we start?" Jasper asked.

"We can start now if you want" Lucius replied.

"Okay, I'm ready" Jasper said.

"First, you must be able to feel your magic flowing throughout your body" said Lucius.

"Done, next" Jasper said while focusing.

"Second, slowly transfer the magic that is in your body into your hands" said Lucius.

     Jasper began to feel his hands filled with magic.

"Third, cast one of your spells and try to combine it with your dark magic. You can try to attack that wooden plank" Lucius said.

"Ignis iecit" Jasper said while focusing on combining the fire spell with his dark magic.

     The fire spell then turned black and Jasper attacked the wooden plank in front of him.

"JESUS!" Jasper shouted happily.

"Great job! But, next time call it niger ignis to make it cooler" said Lucius while smiling.

To Be Continued...