The Bloody Moon

Warning!
This book contains harsh words, fights, and other adult scenes.

The names of people, places and other things in this book are fictional.

_________________________________________

Chapter 6

"Kayle! Stay with me!" Jasper shouted.

"Something's wrong," Abraham said while thinking.

"Whatever you want to say, say it now" Kyle said while holding Kayle's head.

"This is not a disease! This is because of someone's magic! There's a warlock nearby!" Abraham shouted.

"José, call Tyler and gather outside. We will find him!" Said Kyle.

"Wait! I'm coming with you. There must be someone who can fight his magic" Abraham said while walking towards Kyle.

"Let's Go," Kyle said hurriedly.

"Jasper, keep your eyes on Kayle. Give a healing potion if her blood turns black. It'll be better rather than do nothing" Abraham said while leaving the room.

     They then quickly left the room.

"Wait a minute! Which one?" Jasper asked with confusion.

     They then left the club and Abraham uses his tracking spell.

"Veneficus inveniet" Abraham said while he found the Warlock's location.

     They ran quickly to the location and there was no one there.

"Aqua Iecit" said a Warlock from a building's roof while casting his water spell.

"Praesidium," Abraham said while quickly cast his protective spell.

"Tyler, you go right. Jose, go left. I'll go climb the building," Kyle said hurriedly.

"Electrica Iecit" Abraham said while changing to casting his electric spell.

     The warlock canceled his spell so he wouldn't get electrocuted.

"How can you change spells so easily?"  The Warlock asked in confusion.

"Kyle, José, now!" Abraham shouted.

     Kyle and José attack from two directions at once. The Warlock then tried to attack both of them.

"I will not let you. Electri-" Abraham said.

"-Gotcha," Tyler said while aiming for the Warlock.

     Tyler's stun arrow hit the warlock and the warlock fainted.

"Nice shot, Tyler" Abraham said with a flat face while looking at Tyler.

"What? It's my turn," said Tyler while smiling at Abraham.

     They then brought the warlock into the club and tied him to a room.

     To prevent him from using his magic again, he calls Jasper and then Jasper enters the room.

"Hey Jasper, can you lend your necklace to the warlock?" Abraham asked.

"For what? This is a legacy from my family, I can't lend it to anyone," Jasper replied.

"There is no other choice. Your necklace is a seal so it can seal his magic," Abraham said.

"You can stop it with your magic, right?. Why the fuck should he wear my necklace then?" Jasper asked while refusing to give his necklace to Abraham.

"I cannot stop it forever with my magic. I will run out of energy if I do that," Abraham replied.

"Fine," Jasper said.

     Jasper was forced to give it to Abraham. Not long after, the warlock woke up and saw Jasper.

"Hey, mixed blood. It's nice to finally meet you," Warlock said happily.

"I don't even know you. Maybe you can start by saying your name if you want," Jasper said.

"You can call me Lucius, sir," said Lucius.

"Sir? I'm still 17," Jasper said with confusion.

"My family promises to be loyal to your family, sir," Lucius replied.

"Okay, but stop calling me sir. Only Jasper.

     Abraham then asks what Lucius's motive by hurting Kayle. But Lucius just ignored him and looked at Jasper.

"Jasper, maybe if you ask, he will answer," said Kyle while looking at Jasper.

"Why always me. Lucius, answer Abraham's question" Jasper said.

"I'm just buying time so they can steal your sword, Abraham," said Lucius while smiling.

"What sword?" Kyle asked.

"Why am I so stupid! We need that sword! Without it we won't get any answers!" Abraham shouted angrily.

"Hey, relax. What's the use of that sword?" Kyle asked in confusion.

"That sword is the only way to find information about Jasper's mother and the source of Jasper's power" Abraham said while thinking hard.

"Haven't you known my mother since I was a kid, Abraham?" Jasper asked in confusion.

"That's all a lie, okay! I never knew your mother! That necklace is my father's legacy and not yours! So stop asking questions and let me think!" Abraham shouted.

"So all of this is a lie? How could you!?" Jasper said disappointedly while walking towards the door.

"That's not what I meant. Jasper, wait" Abraham said with surprise because he had leaked everything.

     Jasper exited the room and then Abraham went after him to give an explanation.

"Hey, you said earlier that they stole Abraham's sword, right?. Who are they?" Kyle asked suspiciously.

"The Bloody Moon. They are a group of people from various races except humans who are considered as traitors and abandoned" Lucius replied.

"What is their purpose? Why do they want to hide Jasper's mother's name so badly?" Kyle asked in confusion.

"As far as I know, the family of Jasper's mother has a relic that is very desired by many people and is believed to make a person's strength increase and unbeatable. They also have a leader that I've never met before," replied Lucius while explaining.

"So you know what Jasper's mother's family name is?" Kyle asked.

"They never told me," Lucius Replied while convincing Kyle.

"I will gather people to discuss about this," Kyle said while thinking.

"Hold on, we can't let them get that thing. With that thing they can kill all kinds of races easily," Lucius said while looking at Kyle.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't let that happen. They must be stopped immediately" Kyle said while walking out of the room.

"And you believe him just like that? What if he lies?" Asked José.

"Because if he lies, then I will kill him by myself" Kyle replied while smiling. Kyle then left the room.

"Hey Jasper! Stop!" Abraham shouted while stopping Jasper.

"What do you want!" Jasper shouted.

"Hey, look at me. Trust me, I will do my best to find information about your mother. You can trust me this time," Abraham said while holding Jasper's shoulder.

"I can no longer distinguish what your saying are truth or lies" Jasper said while releasing Abraham's hand from his shoulder.

     Not long after, Kyle's voice came from the speaker.

"Everyone go to the meeting room now!" Kyle said from the control room.

"Did you hear that? We'll solve this problem later and let's go to the meeting room," Jasper said.

To Be Continued...