The Superior Warlock

Warning!
This book contains harsh words, fights, and other adult scenes.

The names of people, places and other things in this book are fictional.

_________________________________________

Chapter 15

     Raven walked towards Abraham, meanwhile, Lucius had run out of energy.

"I think this is the right time to use this," Abraham said.

     Abraham then gathered up his magic and focused on bringing out his strongest magic. Raven then quickly released his protective magic.

"Unleash!" Abraham shouted while his eyes turning yellow.

     Abraham attacks Raven with his greatest wind magic and Raven struggled to hold Abraham's magic.

"Your magic is extraordinary, Abraham" Raven said while holding Abraham's magic.

"I'm not done yet" Abraham said while gathering magic in his other hand.

"So you're a superior warlock, huh?" Raven said while smiling.

"Ventum nent II," Abraham said while casting his wind spell.

     Raven's protective magic was destroyed and he was pushed back while holding Abraham's magic with his hand.

"I think I need to use my greatest magic too" Raven said while smiling.

     Raven then flew and Abraham felt that Raven's magic increased.

"Unleash!" Raven shouted while his eyes turning black.

     Raven let out his greatest dark magic, the dark magic was spear-shaped and also floated.

     He then directed the spear at Abraham. Abraham quickly cast his spell.

"Praesidium II," said Abraham while casting his protective spell.

"You can't resist my magic," Raven said while laughing.

     Abraham began to lose his consciousness and Abraham's protective spell wouldn't last any longer because Abraham's energy was running out.

"Acidum coit," Barbara said while freezing Raven's dark magic.

     Abraham fell because he ran out of energy while Barbara running towards him.

"My acid spell won't last long for him," said Barbara.

"Where have you been?" Abraham asked breathlessly.

"I'm busy evacuating everyone, but Kyle and the others have taken care of it," said Barbara while giving a strength potion to Abraham.

"Your strength potion won't have too much effect on me," Abraham said.

"At least this can give you enough energy to walk," said Barbara while looking at Abraham.

     Not long after, the acid spell on Raven disappeared.

"OH SHIT! Acidum desolati!" Barbara shouted while casting her acid spell.

"You know if you can't melt my spear, right?" Raven said while smiling.

"Yeah, but that will slow down your spear," said Barbara while smiling.

"They're here," Abraham said.

     From Raven's right direction, Tyler shot Raven with his arrows. Raven's attention was distracted and Alvaro ran toward Abraham and Barbara.