The Soul Keeper

Warning!
This book contains harsh words, fights, and other adult scenes.

The names of people, places and other things in this book are fictional.

___________________________________________

Chapter 25

"There's no way you can win against three of us" Kyle said, looking at Kayle.

"Well, let's see what these objects can do!" Shouted Kayle, looking at Kyle.

     Kayle used the spear's ability to attack the three of them, but they managed to avoid it.

"Niger ignis!" Jasper shouted, directing his dark spell at Kayle.

     Kayle held the spell with his spear, while Tyler shot Kayle with his arrow from behind.

"What an easy trick" Kayle said, smiling.

     Kayle jumped back and attacked Tyler.

"Praesidium" Jasper said, protecting Tyler with his protective spell.

     Kyle jumped from Tyler's behind and attacked Kayle. She managed to dodged it, but Tyler shot her with his arrow. The arrow hit Kayle and she stepped back.

"You must be responsible for Barbara's death!" Shouted Kyle, walking towards Kayle.

"I didn't do anything" said Kayle, smiling.

"Yeah, you didn't, but you told Raven do it!" Shouted Kyle angrily.

"What do you want to do then, Barbara's slave?" Asked Barbara, looking at Kyle.

"Enough!" Shouted Kyle, running towards Kayle.

"Kyle, don't get too close to him!" Shouted Tyler, shouting at Kyle.

"Too late!" Shouted Kayle, grabbing Kyle's hand.

     Kyle tried to dodge but Kayle grabbed his hand and aimed it at the thropy. The Thropy then transferred Kyle's strength to Kayle.

     Kyle couldn't move his body and his strength continued to transfer to Kayle. Jasper and Tyler then attack her, but Kayle manages to attack them with the spear.

"Let's do this one more time," said Tyler breathlessly.

"Ventum nent!" Jasper yelled, directing his wind spell at Kayle.

     Tyler shot Kayle with his arrows. However, Kayle used the spear's ability and attacked them. Kayle manages to take Kyle's strength.

"Finally" said Kayle, throwing Kyle.

Kyle fell and passed out.

"No!" Jasper shouted angrily.

     Jasper felt Kayle's strength increased extremely. He quickly cast his spell.

"Aqua ie–" Jasper said, casting his water spell.

"–Too slow" Kayle said, attacking Jasper.

"Jasper—" Tyler said, pulling out his arrows.

     Kayle hit Tyler. They both then fell and were in pain.

"I didn't expect this to be our last meeting," said Kayle, holding her spear.

"Ventum nent II" Abraham said, directing his wind spell from Kayle's behind.

     Kayle quickly avoided the spell.