The Revealed

Warning!
This book contains harsh words, fights, and other adult scenes.

The names of people, places and other things in this book are fictional.

_________________________________________

Chapter 12

"Sorry we're late," Bryce said.

"Nah, you guys came just on the right time," Kyle said happily.

"Btw, since when Kim can use magic?" Victoria asked in confusion.

"Ummm-" Clay said.

"-Actually, I'm barbara. I'm sorry because I thought this body was for me," said Barbara while looking at Victoria.

"No need to apologize, you have saved us. Thank you for that," Alvaro said.

"Jemma, James, Clay, and I will stay here to guard the entrance, you guys go find that thropy," Victoria said hurriedly.

"Let's go," said José.

     They then went to look for the thropy. Not long after, they found 3 different directions.

"I'll go with José," said Barbara quickly.

"No problem," José responded with surprise.

"Actually, I don't wanna choose but-" Bryce said in confusion while looking at Kyle.

"-Yeah, I know, I'm always alone. So this time I will go alone too," Alvaro said as he left.

     They then separated and went to their own ways.

     Not long after they walked, suddenly Kyle and Bryce's line were covered by a large stone.

"Shit!" Bryce shouted.

"Hey, calm down. Maybe there's a clue here," Kyle said.

"There's nothing here except rocks" Bryce said while looking around.

"Btw, how are you?" Kyle asked while looking at Bryce.

"A lot better, but I'm still disgusted because I always drink blood every day," Bryce replied.

"You'll get used to it," Kyle said while smiling.

"I hope so," Bryce said.

"Come here," Kyle said while giving a quick kiss to Bryce.

"Wow! That was good," Bryce responded happily.

     Suddenly the ground opened and they fell inside. They then fall into the water.

"Here, hold my hand," Kyle said while reaching out his hand to Bryce.

"Thanks," Bryce said while holding Kyle's hand.

     They were both surprised because there were Barbara, José, and Alvaro. They both then approached them.

"Kyle, Bryce, you're here too?" Asked José in surprise.

"So those three directions end up making us all here? "Asked Alvaro.

"Maybe" replied Barbara.

"Or maybe this is the only way" Kyle said with surprise to see a gate from a distance.

     Barbara then gave them her potions so they could jump far towards the gate.

"This is fun," Bryce said while laughing.

"Yeah, it's fun, but the effect will only last for 20 seconds. So hurry up and come here," said Barbara while looking at Bryce.

     After they reached the gate.