Brother's Fight

Warning!
This book contains harsh words, fights, and other adult scenes.

The names of people, places and other things in this book are fictional.

_________________________________________

Chapter 8

"Found it!" Said Abraham happily when he found the books.

"Why are there so many books? Don't ask me to help you with that," said Tyler in surprise.

"I will borrow about 6 books which I think are right," Abraham said while taking the books.

"Still don't ask for my help," Tyler said while looking around.

"Lazy werewolf" Abraham said with a flat face.

"Hey, we don't read books. You nerd" Tyler said while smiling.

"So disrespectful! Just For your information, we're stronger than yours," Abraham said while laughing.

"Wanna bet?" Tyler asked while pulling out his claws.

"Hey, watch out! Abraham yelled while pulling Tyler.

     Tyler was almost hit by an arrow.

"Wait! This arrow looks familiar to me," Tyler said while looking back.

"Are you sure?" Abraham asked.

"Hey who the fuck are you! How do you have this arrow?! Tyler shouted angrily.

     The archer wore a hoodie so Tyler couldn't see the face.

"Tyler, we're surrounded," Abraham said while looking at the enemies.

"I guess this will end in a rough way," Tyler said while smiling.

     Suddenly, from a top of a bookshelf, a woman jumps and stabs the enemies with her dual swords.

"That was badass! Hey, aren't you one of Alvaro's guards?" Tyler said.

"I'm his sister, you silly. By the way, I'm Victoria" Victoria said while smiling at Tyler.

"Tyler. Maybe sometime you can teach me how to use a sword," Tyler said with his heart beating fast.

     Not long after, from another direction, the another woman tried to bite the archer.

     But the archer quickly broke the woman's hands and then slit her throat.

"No! Bridget!" Victoria shouted.

     She quickly ran towards the archer. The archer then threw his knife towards Victoria.

"Praesidium" Abraham said while casting a spell to protect Victoria.

     Victoria then took out her dual swords  and cut off the archers' arms.

"Go to hell! You jerk! Victoria shouted angrily.

"Wait! I need to see the face first!" Tyler shouted while stopping Victoria.

     Tyler then ran towards them and opened the archer's hoodie.

"Morgana? You still alive?" Tyler asked in shocked.

"I'm already dead! You fool!" Morgana shouted with her black eyes.

"She's right, this is dark magic. Without it, she's just an empty body. That's why she feels no pain," Abraham said while looking at Morgana's eyes.