Back To Childhood

Warning!
This book contains harsh words, fights, and other adult scenes.

The names of people, places and other things in this book are fictional.

___________________________________________

Chapter 19

11 years ago...

     In an alley.

"Mom, can I have pasta for dinner?" Asked Kyle while looking at his mother.

"You've eaten too much pasta this week, Kyle." Kyle's dad replied.

"Dad, who's that guy?" Kyle asked in confusion.

"Kyle! Hide behind me!" Kyle's mother shouted.

"What do you want!" Shouted Kyle's father while looking at the guy.

"Give me your money!" Shouted the guy.

Kyle's father refused to give the money.

"So you want the rough way, huh!" Shouted the guy, pointing his gun at them.

     The man then shot Kyle's parents. Kyle was terrified and he stepped back. The guy saw Kyle and shot him.

"Acidum desolati," said Barbara from a distance.

"Who are you?" Asked the man in shock.

"Someone who's trying to protect this kid" Barbara replied as she walked over to Kyle.

     The person then ran away in fear.

"Hey, be careful, I've set traps there" said Barbara while smiling.

     The person was then caught by Barbara's trap and with slowly he died from the poison from the trap. Kyle was confused looking at the guy.

"Hey, what's your name?" Asked Barbara while smiling.

"I'm Kyle." Kyle replied in confusion.

"How old are you, Kyle?" Asked Barbara.

"I'm 9 years old, sorry but my mom told me that I shouldn't talk to strangers" Kyle said with a flat face.

"Well, you can call me Barbara. So we're not strangers anymore, are we?" Asked Barbara while smiling.

"I guess so" Kyle replied while smiling.

"Want to come to my house?" Asked Barbara while looking at Kyle.

"What about my parents," Kyle replied in confusion.

"Don't worry, they're already in the soul world," said Barbara.

     Barbara and Kyle then headed to Barbara's house. After they got there.

"So you're like a wizard, right?" Kyle asked in confusion.

"No, I'm a witch. I used to be a warlock but it's been a long time." Barbara replied while smiling.

"What's the difference between a warlock and a witch?" Kyle asked while looking at Barbara.

"It's easy, when a female warlock is cursed she will turn to a witch. But when a male warlock is cursed they will die" Barbara replied while explaining.

"Who decided to curse the warlocks?" Asked Kyle.

"The nature" replied Barbara while smiling.

"Then, how can you be cursed as a witch?" Asked Kyle.

"I don't wanna talk about it. Here, enjoy your meal" Barbara replied.

"Finally" said Kyle happily.

"Now, I promise to raise you to be a strong person in the future" said Barbara while holding Kyle's head.

~~~~

6 years later ...

     In a forest.

"Barbara, look what I found" Kyle said happily.

"Wow, that's a big deer," Barbara said happily.

"I know right" Kyle said while smiling.

     Suddenly from behind there was a werewolf who wanted to attack Kyle.

"Kyle, watch out!" Shouted Barbara while casting her magic.

     Kyle dodged the werewolf and ran towards Barbara.

"Venenum iecit," said Barbara as she cast her poison spell.

     Barbara's spell hits the werewolf and the werewolf then falls. Then, from all directions the werewolves came and surrounded both of them.

"Alpha, what should we do with them?" Asked one of the werewolves.

     One of the werewolves checks the condition of his friend who was hit by Barbara's poison spell.

"She's dead, alpha!" Shouted one of the werewolves angrily.

     The werewolf then ran towards Barbara and wanted to kill her.

"Dalton, don't!" Shouted the alpha while turning into a wolf.

     Barbara uses her spells but her magic doesn't work. Kyle quickly ran over to Barbara to protect her. The alpha ran towards Dalton and he then pushed Dalton.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" Shouted the alpha while looking at Dalton.

"Barbara?" Kyle said as he began to lose consciousness.

"NO! Kyle!" Shouted Barbara in shock, looking at Kyle's wound.

     The alpha is also in shock and then orders his pack to take Kyle to their base.

"I'm coming with you" said Barbara.

"I won't let you," said Dalton while preventing Barbara.

"Enough! She's coming with us!" Shouted the alpha while looking at Dalton.

     After they arrived at the werewolves' base.

"Hurry up, call the medic!" Shouted the alpha.

     They then started taking care of Kyle. The alpha invites Barbara to talk in a quiet place.

"Barbara, listen to me, sooner or later he will turn into one of us" said the alpha while explaining.

"I know, and it's because one of your pack," said Barbara.

"From now on, I'll take care of him here" said the alpha.

"And what about the agreement? You have broken the agreement that your race made" said Barbara.

"No, we didn't break our agreement because you killed one of us and then one of my pack turned him into a werewolf, he's not your son, is he?" Said the alpha.

"He's not my son but I raised him" said Barbara.

"You never took care of a child before, right? Why now you want to take care of him?" Asked the alpha in confusion.

"I see myself in him. By the way, he's name is Kyle." Barbara replied.

"Kyle? That's a cool name for a werewolf" said the alpha while smiling.

"I just realized, how do you know my name? We've never even met" Barbara said in confusion.

"That's because you're the only witch who's still alive until now. By the way, you can call me Garvin" said Garvin.

"Alpha, his condition is ready for him to transform into his wolf form" said one of the pack.

"Get him into the room now" said Garvin.

To Be Continued...